Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Arrade

Except, it's not a female hormone.
It's only in higher levels on women just like estrogen.
Oh and it also reduces your "alpha" feeling. My friend used to visit this forum and he used it for hair and he said it made him a b**** and he cried while on it.

Progesterone

Oh and it also reduces your "alpha" feeling. My friend used to visit this forum and he used it for hair and he said it made him a b**** and he cried while on it.

It relaxes you, stress melts away - I wouldn't say it feminizes you at all, in fact erections are better while on it.

I've never cried or felt like crying because of Progesterone, lol. Sorry about your friend..

LCohen

1. It's not a female hormone, it skyrockets in pregnancy because it's so protective.
2. It actually balances excess estrogen aka female hormone.
3. Progesterone has unique properties when it comes to heal/maintain your health. Including metabolism, stress even heart diseases and cancers. Believe or not. (no one cares)
4. You and your cryish friend probably don't know anything about it and how to use it.
5. Nobody said that it regrows hair. Majority finds that it can be beneficial to hair. (Not by rubbing it to your hair)

Arrade

1. It's not a female hormone, it skyrockets in pregnancy because it's so protective.
3. Progesterone has unique properties when it comes to heal/maintain your health. Including metabolism, stress even heart diseases and cancers. Believe or not. (no one cares)
4. You and your cryish friend probably don't know anything about it and how to use it.
5. Nobody said that it regrows hair. Majority finds that it can be beneficial to hair. (Not by rubbing it to your hair)
Is that why Johnny feels less alpha when he takes it?
"Progesterone is a hormone released by the corpus luteum in the ovary. It plays important roles in the menstrual cycle"
"Progesterone plays an important role in breast development in women."
"Progesterone and its neurosteroid active metabolite allopregnanolone appear to be importantly involved in libido in females"
"A parallel pattern of openness to homosexual behaviour is particularly dramatic in men who have high levels of progesterone"
"Progesterone enhances the function of serotonin receptors in the brain, so an excess or deficit of progesterone has the potential to result in significant neurochemical issues. This provides an explanation for why some people resort to substances that enhance serotonin activity such as nicotine, alcohol, and cannabis when their progesterone levels fall below optimal levels"

Arrade

It's in higher levels in women so it's a female hormone like estrogen.

Arrade

Why the hell would I use it? Hasn't regrown any hair for you all and I highly doubt it's healthy

Progesterone

Why the hell would I use it? Hasn't regrown any hair for you all and I highly doubt it's healthy

There aren't many things that will regrow hair, not even finasteride or dutasteride.

They are given out with the indications that they will slow the progress.

There is no 'cure'.

xetawaves

To be fair, I have pretty aggressive hair loss. Looking back though, I do think it halted it and possibly helped thicken up certain areas. My hair has gotten worse since lowering my dosage. I plan on increasing the dosage back to what it was soon. So two guys in this thread haven’t regrown their hairlines with progesterone, so what? Several men have experienced regrowth. We honestly weren’t on it that long either.

I haven’t experienced any feminization from progesterone. I’m not sure why you’re so dead set on that idea.

Good luck to you though, dude. Hair loss sucks and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Arrade

There aren't many things that will regrow hair, not even finasteride or dutasteride.

They are given out with the indications that they will slow the progress.

There is no 'cure'.
Anti androgens don't regrow hair well because it doesn't reverse dht's action it just stops it. Or because it doesn't fix bloodflow like minoxidil does.

I understand we don't have all the information we need yet.

Peptide: PTD-DMB - deemed the cure for hair loss - anyone ever heard of it? • r/Peptides
PTD-DBM was made by a postdoctoral fellow (at Harvard) Kang Yell Choi and we'll be testing it out by next week.

Progesterone

Idk to feel good about myself :rofl
To be fair, I have pretty aggressive hair loss. Looking back though, I do think it halted it and possibly helped thicken up certain areas. My hair has gotten worse since lowering my dosage. I plan on increasing the dosage back to what it was soon. So two guys in this thread haven’t regrown their hairlines with progesterone, so what? Several men have experienced regrowth. We honestly weren’t on it that long either.

I haven’t experienced any feminization from progesterone. I’m not sure why you’re so dead set on that idea.

Good luck to you though, dude. Hair loss sucks and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I will also just point out that I don't have anything to 'regrow'. HT on HL.

I am just trying to hold everything together for as long as possible (ideally forever).

I also noticed hair taking a hit OFF Prog. Added Prog back 4 days ago or so.

Good point too. Many guys on fin are on it for 1 year before they notice anything. And there are several men (if you look it up) who had said they had regrowth on Prog.

Glad we're making Arrade feel better about himself though. I only started having minor loss around 25-26yrs old. I can't imagine it starting at 21yrs old like he is.. perhaps I would behave in the same way and have the same thoughts as him, had it started so young for me, who knows.

Arrade

I will also just point out that I don't have anything to 'regrow'. HT on HL.

I am just trying to hold everything together for as long as possible (ideally forever).

I also noticed hair taking a hit OFF Prog. Added Prog back 4 days ago or so.

Good point too. Many guys on fin are on it for 1 year before they notice anything. And there are several men (if you look it up) who had said they had regrowth on Prog.

Glad we're making Arrade feel better about himself though. I only started having minor loss around 25-26yrs old. I can't imagine it starting at 21yrs old like he is.. perhaps I would behave in the same way and have the same thoughts as him, had it started so young for me, who knows.
I’m 23 and mines caused by Chronic Telogen Effluvium.
If you’re fine taking a supplement that makes men homosexual I’ll leave you alone hahahaha

Arrade

Sorry @xetawaves ...
“Dr. Diana Fleischman, of the University of Portsmouth, and colleagues examined the relationship between progesterone and sexual attitudes. Their research was published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.[57] They found that women who have higher levels of progesterone are more likely to be open to the idea of engaging in sexual behaviour with other women.[58] A parallel pattern of openness to homosexual behaviour is particularly dramatic in men who have high levels of progesterone”

Maybe you and mr.progesterone can at least comfort each other :ss2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals