Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Progesterone

I'm still on the fence about trying it. I'm currently sitting on the line between keeping hair and buzzing it, and I'm afraid to try anything else really. It seems the only thing that benefits my hair in any way is getting rid of stress. Cortisol is clearly at play when it comes to hair loss.

Dude... interesting you say that.

When I was on prog for 7 months, then stopped... for 1-2 months... then I got back on prog... that first night back on, I swear I felt like I had taken some prescription drug or something. Stress MELTED off of me, stress I didn't even know I had. Was laying in bed just chillin'. Really powerful.

I notice on prog.. I am much more chill in general.

Cortisol is definitely at play.

This is another reason prog helps :)

Lucas

So far so good whit 100 mg progesterone. My libido is still increased and my strength training is doing good, did dips whit 50 kg around my waist for 5 reps, Pull-Ups whit 35 kg, my fear of losing strength and drive whit it is over.

Progesterone

So far so good whit 100 mg progesterone. My libido is still increased and my strength training is doing good, did dips whit 50 kg around my waist for 5 reps, Pull-Ups whit 35 kg, my fear of losing strength and drive whit it is over.

Your progesterone is powder put into caps? or is it liquid? does it have vit e? or just prog?

Progesterone

Micronized Biodentical Progesterone in capsules.

Thats what I need.

Goddamnit... how did you do this? Did u need a prescription?

I checked and I need one to have a compounding pharmacy do it.

Any other ingredients in the caps?

Lucas

It is just progesterone. I have a prescription for it to be made on a compounding pharmacy.

xetawaves

it needs to be taken with testosterone. if you can't get your hands on it, take it with dhea.

how much progesterone and dhea should I take?

I'm a little confused. Won't the progesterone just get converted into testosterone and make my hair loss worse? Also, the guy's testimonial that was linked didn't say anything about him taking it with DHEA or testosterone.

Last edited:

johnwester130

how much progesterone and dhea should I take?

I'm a little confused. Won't the progesterone just get converted into testosterone and make my hair loss worse? Also, the guy's testimonial that was linked didn't say anything about him taking it with DHEA or testosterone.

It is not believed by this forum that testosterone causes hair loss, actually androgens give hair strength
Prostate Cancer

It is advised to take it with testosterone or dhea to prevent progesterone causing a numb penis etc . see the product cortinon to see why

CortiNon - Liquid Product For R&D

churchmouth

I have been taking up to 25mg per day of health natura progesterone ( a mix of topically and oral) for 2 weeks and havent really noticed anything positive or negative for libido or hair. I am high on test/shbg/estradiol to start with though

xetawaves

It is not believed by this forum that testosterone causes hair loss, actually androgens give hair strength
Prostate Cancer

It is advised to take it with testosterone or dhea to prevent progesterone causing a numb penis etc . see the product cortinon to see why

CortiNon - Liquid Product For R&D

I feel like I want to believe that testosterone doesn't cause hair loss, but I used to be big into bodybuilding and most of the guys that were on juice barely had any hair left if they had any at all.

johnwester130

I feel like I want to believe that testosterone doesn't cause hair loss, but I used to be big into bodybuilding and most of the guys that were on juice barely had any hair left if they had any at all.

it converts into estrogen at the big doses, and converts to estrogen if you are unhealthy and hypothyroid.

It's very beneficial in low doses, 3-5mg, not the 500mg doses bodybuilders take

DHT supplementation vs Testosterone

OP
S

Sheik

What is a good source for these 100mg pills? I've found a few sites that sell them but I don't know how to tell if they're good or not. People have mentioned carcinogenic contaminants for some sources.

Or could we do a group buy for micronized progesterone? Does anyone know how to get a legit chemical vendor to do business with you?

Progesterone

What is a good source for these 100mg pills? I've found a few sites that sell them but I don't know how to tell if they're good or not. People have mentioned carcinogenic contaminants for some sources.

Or could we do a group buy for micronized progesterone? Does anyone know how to get a legit chemical vendor to do business with you?

I can try.

But... it may be easier to just goto a doctor, and ask for a script for this.

say you've been using the buying the prog oil, putting it in capsules and taking it orally but u want something easier.

They can either give u script for it, and u can use script to get it made by compound pharmacy, or buy brand name prog pills

johnwester130

I can try.

But... it may be easier to just goto a doctor, and ask for a script for this.

say you've been using the buying the prog oil, putting it in capsules and taking it orally but u want something easier.

They can either give u script for it, and u can use script to get it made by compound pharmacy, or buy brand name prog pills

could
Utrogestan work ?? or is this the wrong type ?

johnwester130

yes, a group buy of progesterone powder would be interesting

Progesterone

could
Utrogestan work ?? or is this the wrong type ?

Utrogestan would be the best.

It's a brand-name micronised progesterone product from a big pharma company.

That's the exact one that I know works because Tj on the hairrestorationnetwork forum uses it.

Would be best to get script from doc, for that. probably cheaper too

xetawaves

My progesterone from health natura will be arriving tomorrow. Still very hesitant about trying it. Is there anything I need to keep in mind other than taking DHEA with it?

Also, who here with hair loss also has anxiety problems? I've noticed that almost everyone with generalized anxiety disorder also has thinning hair. I'm guessing from the high levels of cortisol.

Progesterone

My progesterone from health natura will be arriving tomorrow. Still very hesitant about trying it. Is there anything I need to keep in mind other than taking DHEA with it?

Also, who here with hair loss also has anxiety problems? I've noticed that almost everyone with generalized anxiety disorder also has thinning hair. I'm guessing from the high levels of cortisol.

I've never taken DHEA....

With prog, you need to keep SODIUM up... add lots of salt to your meals :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals