Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

GorillaHead

So far guys still applying progesterone topically.
Hair looks and feels stronger than ever. I probaby 20-30 hairs max. Pretty sure my cat will be balder than me at this rate lolol.

Pretty happy about this. Idk if continued application will downregulate dht receptors in the scalp but i hope so. Regardless i am fine doing this forever i guess.

No regrowth achieved. No loss either however I had already stopped shedding by addressing testosterone:estrogen ratio and running low dose finasteride.

No I didn’t, nor did I know that. Thank you for the info.

Of course.

Progesterone

Hair looks and feels stronger than ever. I probaby 20-30 hairs max. Pretty sure my cat will be balder than me at this rate lolol.

Pretty happy about this. Idk if continued application will downregulate dht receptors in the scalp but i hope so. Regardless i am fine doing this forever i guess.

Of course.

Sorry if you already answered this, but which prog are you using? and how much are u applying per day?

I use Prog from Health Natura.

GorillaHead

Sorry if you already answered this, but which prog are you using? and how much are u applying per day?

I use Prog from Health Natura.
I use progesto life from smoky mountain naturals. I use about a quarter of a pump. So less than 10 mg. Apply to thinning areas. I apply it at night cause it kinda makes me sleepy 30mins later.

Just know I am also on sulfa so it could be that or it could be a combination. What i do know is that sulfa reverses the damage and stops damage from progressing and progesterone helps with that as well. Today i only shedded like 10 hairs at most. I might start wearing a hair net for a week and try to count hairs. But i am confident my shed is practically normal now. When they say the average person sheds 50-150 hairs a day. Well that doesnt say much cause the average male has male pattern baldness. Libido is insane in the morning on progestorone. Like just ridiculous. It is starting to get annoying.

Progesterone

I use progesto life from smoky mountain naturals. I use about a quarter of a pump. So less than 10 mg. Apply to thinning areas. I apply it at night cause it kinda makes me sleepy 30mins later.

Just know I am also on sulfa so it could be that or it could be a combination. What i do know is that sulfa reverses the damage and stops damage from progressing and progesterone helps with that as well. Today i only shedded like 10 hairs at most. I might start wearing a hair net for a week and try to count hairs. But i am confident my shed is practically normal now. When they say the average person sheds 50-150 hairs a day. Well that doesnt say much cause the average male has male pattern baldness. Libido is insane in the morning on progestorone. Like just ridiculous. It is starting to get annoying.

Interesting.... if I use Prog topically (or orally) I use way more than 10mg, wayyyyy more. 1 drop of health natura prog is already 3mg. I must use at least 50-60mg topically, maybe more.

maybe you're on to something with keeping dosage low.

then again sulfa could be a HUGE factor too.

unclear.

gonna dose 9mg topically on scalp tonight. it's only 3 drops, so, I'll need to pick my 3 spots accurately.

GorillaHead

Interesting.... if I use Prog topically (or orally) I use way more than 10mg, wayyyyy more. 1 drop of health natura prog is already 3mg. I must use at least 50-60mg topically, maybe more.

maybe you're on to something with keeping dosage low.

then again sulfa could be a HUGE factor too.

unclear.

gonna dose 9mg topically on scalp tonight. it's only 3 drops, so, I'll need to pick my 3 spots accurately.
Ya give lower dosages a try. I figured i could always increase dosage if i dont see an effect. I am just worried about negative side effects.

milk

How do you apply the progesterone?

GorillaHead

You guys think its normal for one to shed a little more than usual every now and then? Past 4 days i practically havent been shedding no more than like 15 hairs approximately. Today i shed like 35-40 hairs. Still way less than I used to shed but def went up today. Also morning wood didnt happen today unlike the past 4 days going strong maybe i need to give progrsterone a break?

Progesterone

You guys think its normal for one to shed a little more than usual every now and then? Past 4 days i practically havent been shedding no more than like 15 hairs approximately. Today i shed like 35-40 hairs. Still way less than I used to shed but def went up today. Also morning wood didnt happen today unlike the past 4 days going strong maybe i need to give progrsterone a break?

I would say its normal, for sure.

Fractality

Any females here successfully use prog+dhea topically to reverse/stop scalp balding? My wife is dealing with the "asian woman" balding.

milk

Progesterone is not soluble in water. I'm not sure that will work.

Alright, thanks. Sorry for my mistake.

I was thinking of diluting it in water so as to apply it to the whole scalp instead of just the balding spots.

I do it with cyproheptadine - dilute a 4 mg cypro pill in a bit of water, then apply to whole scalp. It makes my hair look better (wavy and shiny instead of the usual straight and opaque) and I seem to shed noticeably less when I do this.

xetawaves

Quite a few different drugs being discussed in here now..what men are willing to do to keep their hair..

Progesterone

Update on prog pls?

GorillaHead

Update on prog pls?
Sorry for the bad news but i dropped it i started getting estrogen sides. I know its not peaty but i got on propecia been on for 6 days and i shed like 10 hairs a day. Libido is super strong weirdly enough no estrogen sides. Very happy. I put it off wayyy too long. Dht honestly doesnt seem to be that great of a hormone after puberty. It burns brown fat thats useful and seems to age skin.

Progesterone

Where's the guy that was saying Prog needs to be used orally, in capsules?

Need more info PLS.

My hairline has been going to chit.... I am back on Prog 100mg oral as of 2 days ago.

My hairline never took a turn for the worse while I was ON prog... there's got to be something there.

Progesterone

Sorry for the bad news but i dropped it i started getting estrogen sides. I know its not peaty but i got on propecia been on for 6 days and i shed like 10 hairs a day. Libido is super strong weirdly enough no estrogen sides. Very happy. I put it off wayyy too long. Dht honestly doesnt seem to be that great of a hormone after puberty. It burns brown fat thats useful and seems to age skin.

What specific issues did you have on prog, can you please be detailed?

You got balls to be on fin. Big balls. Big big big big big. lol Goodbless you dude.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals