Scalp Calcification

blueorca

I would consider the supporting mechanisms too. Nutrition, temps as a guide, are your nutrient intakes where they need to be, do you eat for heat.

Second from that is considering what you consider pliable. If you take your fingers and put it on a temple or the front part of the temple, make an expression to wrinkle your forehead and then one to pull your ears back. Does your finger want to go along with the structures underneath.

Another thing is...time. There are so many people who are likely damn close to getting some progress, but considering its months and years to change what took months and years to eventually develop, they give up or move off the modality
What is your ideal diet for hairloss? Or atleast raising body temp.

ilhanxx

How can we thicken the scalp tissue, scalp tissue is always thin where the hairloss is active. Any advice, peptid, botox, etc.

reality

So what is the correct way to massage the scalp and break up fibrosis etc? I’ve been looking around and I can’t find anything definite

Luckytype

What is your ideal diet for hairloss? Or atleast raising body temp.

This absolutely going to be individual. More importantly, when making changes, make them reasonable and gradual and then deploy patience as the changes and all the measureable items will take a few weeks to a couple months to "show" in the decrease(or increase if you made a really bad choice) of the shed.

That said, assuming your body is running reasonably well it absolutely will be based off of a balanced set of meals. It will, I absolutely believe, to including sunlight on as much skin as possible - the high noon sunlight for 30-45-60 minutes evenly, and if you can get the late day golden hour, some of that - it will include methods to increase CO2 production like controlled breathing and easy leisurely walking. I do consider this part of the diet. Another part to this that I realized was missing from my diet was actual predigestion before it hit my stomach. Obliterate and mix in your mouth before swallowing food. I used to "power shove" tons of calories years ago by just chomping briefly then swallowing. I have no doubt this wreaked complete havoc.

That said, nothing raises my temps even the following day, better than some brief periods in the sun. Keep in mind what light does to metabolism so make sure youre feeding.

If digestion is compromised, a good mix of fruit based and simple sugar and occassional potato or well cooked rice is a good start. I believe in the limitation of unsaturated fats and I am starting to think sometimes lower fat days periodically will assist. Protein sources in my experience have been and I believe should be gelatin(up to or more than 1/3rd), quality beef and seafood like scallops, shrimp, oyster if you enjoy it. I think incorporation of higher carbohydrates on days youre walking or gardening or doing simple chores or tasks is important until the general metabolic dysfunction that includes healthy blood sugar fluctuation begins to improve. I think that is a relatively under-discussed topic. There is so much focus on sugar, which is good, that timing larger servings of this easy energy is equally important.

Let bowel movement regularity and amounts of gas produced guide you. If youre gassy, chew better, or maybe reduce a portion. I think this for the few things we can measure in addition to temps, pulse, sense of situational presence is under utilized.

In rough order assuming youre following the idea behind "Peat" diet
Sunlight whenever possible -10 minutes can make the difference
Controlled slow belly breathing
Making big efforts to sleep when the sun goes down
A mix of seasonal fruit and juices, occasional potato or other starch if you can tolerate(salted)
Quality protein from the above(minimum 100-120g)
Fiber - bowel motility is big. Fruits will help here, mushrooms cooked really well and carrot(one of the latter daily).

Above all - remember that metabolic activators require actual nutrients, trying to cook up your metabolism without the ability to supply nutrients will stress your body further. So when adding these do so in a controlled, gradual fashion.

This is individual but I can expand if needed

ShotTrue

How can we thicken the scalp tissue, scalp tissue is always thin where the hairloss is active. Any advice, peptid, botox, etc.
why would you need to thicken the skin. If anything there is fibrosis in balding areas

aquaman

You guys need to start considering the tissue remodeling that has to take place which includes vasculature down to the capillaries.

Think of it like a grilled cheese sandwich. Top layer is dermis, epidermis etc.. cheese is all the connective fascia, underneath(bottom bread layer) is the galea. It isnt by chance that baldness just randomly follows the most rigid structure in the head that isnt the actual skull.

When you learn, which again takes time, how to separate the top bread from the cheese from the bottom bread, the scalp is then allowed a better environment for health.

Think of a tarp over a dirt pile or a car, its easier and allows for better movement when its strapped by bungees vs tightened down with rope or ratchet straps

And i agree 100% there absolutely are not a lot of people who will adhere to anything short of food consumption for years to achieve unknown results.

Scalp manipulation is exhausting if you arent finding good leverages. Not many people are willing to do this, its not a bad thing but like peak performance in a sport or skill.

You may or may not have "it"
You may or may not be willing to

Its that combination which includes being willing that will reap the results assuming all other stuff is in place including lifestyle and dietary adherence

Is there a video of this technique anywhere online?

D

Deleted member 5487

Hair loss is so complicated.

High calcium intake-Cause calcification-Magnesium helps but can displace calcium and increase prolactin, protein can have to much trytophan increasing serotonin=prolactiv, but you need protein for thyroid/liver. gelatin/glycine can increase androgens to much relative to protective hormones through 5-ar and speed up hairloss.

Calcium Supp+K2 for favorable calcium/phosphorus ratio+magnesium supp seems the most logical
Cheeses/Low tryptophan proteins with high calcium

likly the best defence

johnwester130

Proteolytic enzymes will work

taurine/MSM/vitamin C/ gelatin and progesterone will not work to remove that dead calcium and fibrosis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals