Scalp Calcification

helpmyhair

I've been doing scalp massage for several months now to combat hairloss. When I use the part of my palms that meet the wrist to push the scalp together, I can hear a crunching sound. I assume this is calcification. I can manage to break up the hard calcium pretty good after about 20 minutes of intense massage... and my scalp is noticeably more pliable. However, after several hours, the calcium seems to re-harden and I have to break it up again.

When its hard, my scalp is tight... I believe this restricts bloodflow and causes hairloss.

So how can we get rid of the calcification in our scalps? And how can we prevent further calcification?

I already take K2 which doesn't seem to do much.

ddjd

I think keeping estrogen low is the most important thing. Androsterone is the best thing for this.

What type of k2 are you using? MK4?

theLaw

Rinsing your hair with Distilled White Vinegar can get rid of pufa on the scalp, so you might try just a rinse in the shower a few times per week.:D

Luckytype

I've been doing scalp massage for several months now to combat hairloss. When I use the part of my palms that meet the wrist to push the scalp together, I can hear a crunching sound. I assume this is calcification. I can manage to break up the hard calcium pretty good after about 20 minutes of intense massage... and my scalp is noticeably more pliable. However, after several hours, the calcium seems to re-harden and I have to break it up again.

When its hard, my scalp is tight... I believe this restricts bloodflow and causes hairloss.

So how can we get rid of the calcification in our scalps? And how can we prevent further calcification?

Despite the improvements in my hairline which i think were by chance of quicker onset it took me well over a year of scalp manipulation to see a change in scalp flexibility and pliability that was held onto into the next day. In the beginning I would lose the perceived elasticity the next morning or by the end of the day. Keep doing what youre doing

Hairfedup

yes! mk7 is garbage. mk4 menatetrenone is the only thing i would be taking. and i would only use either idealabs, carlsons, health natura, or thorne.

I've not seen anything like this on here...tell me more...MK7 a big waste of time? No wonder I feel it hasnt been doing ***t

Hairfedup

My scalp is elastic, pliable as hell and extremely flexible - still I've lost most of my hair rapidly (3-4 years). I really don't know to what extent calciumfication, or rather, what we perceive calciumfication to be, effects the actual hair loss trajectory.

GAF

temporal arteritis. It is a blood flow thing. all the soil has dried up and blown away. You can't grow grass on a rock pile. Restore arterial bloodflow so the body can rebuild the soil and crops should grow. Rubbing your rockpile. Shining a light on your rockpile. spraying chemicals on your rockpile. Futile.

D

danishispsychic

I like drinking Borax in water and washing my scalp in Borax. It is a great de-calcifier.

BrianF

Magnesium Citrate is what you are looking for. Though im sure there is a reason not to take it for longer than a few months at a time. I read that on here but am too lazy to source it.

BrianF

Im certain Haidut posted that he uses MK4 and not MK7 only because its been tje subject of medical trials and MK7 has not. Perhaps I'm misquoting him but thats as I remember it.

That doesnt meN MK7 is ***t. MK7 has a longet half-life than MK4 and may be just as, or more benrficial tban MK4.

Mossy

temporal arteritis. It is a blood flow thing. all the soil has dried up and blown away. You can't grow grass on a rock pile. Restore arterial bloodflow so the body can rebuild the soil and crops should grow. Rubbing your rockpile. Shining a light on your rockpile. spraying chemicals on your rockpile. Futile.
For blood flow, I don't think there is anything better than wounding/dermarolling the scalp. I'm surprised more are not doing it. It could save a load of time at 10 minutes, 1x week, versus 2o minutes, 2x day. Granted, it's more painful, but I don't think anything gets the blood flowing--literally--better than this.

dq139

I'm thinking that mpb is just stress. Any type of early aging is caused by sometype of stress. The horseshoe shape is probably caused by high blood pressure and the smaller arteries at the hairline get calcified 1st. Unless u find the cause of the stress or high blood pressure idk if u can stop it.

GAF

For blood flow, I don't think there is anything better than wounding/dermaroll ing the scalp. I'm surprised more are not doing it. It could save a load of time at 10 minutes, 1x week, versus 2o minutes, 2x day. Granted, it's more painful, but I don't think anything gets the blood flowing--literally--better than this.

By what means does blood get to the top of your chrome dome? By arteries and then dispersion from there thru smaller capillaries blah blah blah. Something or some evil force has blocked the artery or the smaller streams. This is not hard.

So, why haven't any of you smart scientists come up with an easy way to measure/diagnose/see how much blood is flowing up into and out of our bone dry domes versus a person with a vast bushy tangle of hairy fibers.

I mean really. How hard could it be. I would like HD video, maybe some colorful pulsating throbbing seismographometer magic whatever.

When all my arteries were blocked they ran a video up my leg deep into my heart and there you go. I am merely talking about the blood vessels at the surface at the temple and North.

I am sending instructions to all employers on the earth to freeze the pay of all scientists and engineers until such time as they quit loafing around and produce instruments to measure the issue and ream out the blockages. This hair fetish subject is really boring.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals