Saw Success With A Sleep Combination

Velve921

Last night I experimented with this:

1mg of cypro
5mg of doxylamine succinate
5mg of theanine
ice cream
sea salt

I normally wakeup 1x per night to urinate and have a history with an excessive urination issue. With this combination I went through the entire night without waking up and woke up with a complete mindful reset.

For me personally, it's the most powerful sleep support combination I've ever found and I have a history of terrible sleep after dealing with an excessive urination issue (70x a day) 6 years ago.

Just thought I would keep everyone in the loop.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. I am seeing great results with tallow topically before bed.

Tarmander

Cool combo. 5mg of theanine is really not much, you think it's actually doing anything?

M

metabolizm

Do you think you are being woken up because your bladder is full? Is there a problem with ADH? Or is it simply a matter of not sleeping well enough to be able to ignore it?

I have similar problems, and for me the holy grail of health would be to be able to sleep for 8 hours without interruption.

Jessie

Awesome! It always feels good to get your sleep dialed in. Something I always had trouble with on keto. The two biggest difference makers for me has been staying cool, and having a tablespoon of honey right before bed to top off liver glycogen. A neat trick to saying cool is soaking your shirt (provided you wear a shirt to sleep) in water and ringing it out really good. You'll stay nice and cool the whole night.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Cool combo. 5mg of theanine is really not much, you think it's actually doing anything?

All I can say is when I’ve taken each separately I notice individual effects that are different from each one. When combined, woah, masterful combo.

Personally, Theanine was a life saver for me with panic attacks.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interesting @charlie. Plain beef tallow? Where are you putting it topically?
Inside of arms and then will rub my inside of arms on the side of my body like around my kidneys. If any left on my neck around the artery area.

Maljam

Last night I experimented with this:

1mg of cypro
5mg of doxylamine succinate
5mg of theanine
ice cream
sea salt

I normally wakeup 1x per night to urinate and have a history with an excessive urination issue. With this combination I went through the entire night without waking up and woke up with a complete mindful reset.

For me personally, it's the most powerful sleep support combination I've ever found and I have a history of terrible sleep after dealing with an excessive urination issue (70x a day) 6 years ago.

Just thought I would keep everyone in the loop.

Taking two different pharmaceuticals seems a bit risky to me, maybe I have a lower risk tolerance than the rest of you. Have you checked there are no drug interactions between the two? I have experienced being absolutely knocked out from 1mg cypro, another drug seems a bit overkill.

mrchibbs

Great news!

I personally already do much of the same. Take 0.5mg of cypro 4hours before bed.

And I eat salty snacks and either ice cream or a milk shake in the evening.

Sometimes a hot cocoa with gelatin as well.

Theanine is a very potent anti-cortisol substance, so it probably synergizes with theanine really well.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

HLP

1 mg Cypro and I would sleep 24 hrs! Guess I don't need it.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Taking two different pharmaceuticals seems a bit risky to me, maybe I have a lower risk tolerance than the rest of you. Have you checked there are no drug interactions between the two? I have experienced being absolutely knocked out from 1mg cypro, another drug seems a bit overkill.

I’ve only noticed beneficial interactions.

If 1mg knocks you out then it sounds like you’ve gotten a strong enough response with a single supplement.

My personal experiences has lead me to experiment with this new combo as 1 alone was not giving me the response I wanted.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Great news!

I personally already do much of the same. Take 0.5mg of cypro 4hours before bed.

And I eat salty snacks and either ice cream or a milk shake in the evening.

Sometimes a hot cocoa with gelatin as well.

Theanine is a very potent anti-cortisol substance, so it probably synergizes with theanine really well.

I would agree!

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Awesome! It always feels good to get your sleep dialed in. Something I always had trouble with on keto. The two biggest difference makers for me has been staying cool, and having a tablespoon of honey right before bed to top off liver glycogen. A neat trick to saying cool is soaking your shirt (provided you wear a shirt to sleep) in water and ringing it out really good. You'll stay nice and cool the whole night.

interesting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Maljam

I’ve only noticed beneficial interactions.

If 1mg knocks you out then it sounds like you’ve gotten a strong enough response with a single supplement.

My personal experiences has lead me to experiment with this new combo as 1 alone was not giving me the response I wanted.

By interactions I mean researching known interactions between drugs, even contacting a pharmacist to ask them to check their database? Even drugs that are fine on their own can cause reactions with other drugs that can be dangerous, mixing pharmaceuticals without proper caution is risky IMO.