Saw Success With A Sleep Combination

M

metabolizm

Great news!

I personally already do much of the same. Take 0.5mg of cypro 4hours before bed.

And I eat salty snacks and either ice cream or a milk shake in the evening.

Sometimes a hot cocoa with gelatin as well.

Theanine is a very potent anti-cortisol substance, so it probably synergizes with theanine really well.

@mrchibbs how long does it normally take for cypro to "kick in"? Do you notice a slight drowsiness when you take the 0.5mg dose?

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs how long does it normally take for cypro to "kick in"? Do you notice a slight drowsiness when you take the 0.5mg dose?

A few hours for me. If I take it at 8pm, I get drowsy around midnight.
I take it at or around my evening meal.

mrdannyg3

Likewise, if I take cypro it's never immediate and I'll start feeling it a couple hours later

golder

Inside of arms and then will rub my inside of arms on the side of my body like around my kidneys. If any left on my neck around the artery area.
Thanks for this Charlie. This has piqued my interest. I have done this with Shea butter or cacao butter in the past, hoping for a similar positive effect on sleep like you had with the tallow. I didn’t seem to recall much, but I’m now going to try and buy myself a jar of organic beef tallow with hopefully no additives. Is this something you use every night? Can you pinpoint anything more subjective other than feeling more refreshed?

FitnessMike

5mg of doxylamine succinate
is this one safe?

i build a tolerance to cypro after 2 fays LOL, but it did help with sleep fragmentation first 2 days... same with aspirin work for 2 days before bed and i build tolerance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals