Saturated Non-additive Shampoo?

rothko

Anyone know of any saturated shampoos without any of the unneeded and harsh additives? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

LUH 3417

Have you used those? The ingredients look pretty good
No, am thinking about ordering. I use living libations shampoo but it’s full of essential oils and prob some pufa. Although non toxic compared to other stuff.

OP
rothko

rothko

No, am thinking about ordering. I use living libations shampoo but it’s full of essential oils and prob some pufa. Although non toxic compared to other stuff.
thanks! yeah a bunch of low quality essential oils is bad. if i were to make one i would probably add chamomile. i wonder how hard it is to saponify tallow into liquid soap

golder

how about a simple coconut soap? Swear I remember Ray also recommend this?

Demyze

just baking soda works

Mauritio

how about a simple coconut soap? Swear I remember Ray also recommend this?
He said he uses it for dishwashing as well.

supercoolguy

If you really want to Clean your hair & scalp. Try apple cider vinegar every other day (or 3 days) for about 10 days. You need to rinse with clean chlorine free bottled water.
Use ACV with care, avoiding eyes. Take your time and massage it into your scalp. It's unbelievable how clean my scalp became and light feeling my hair felt.
After a few sessions it looked & felt like I've been using some expensive formula.
Oh yeah you can forget about any flaking or dandruff type issues. They're gone.
(Haircut recommended prior to starting treatment) nothing like it.
Toward the end I add a little water to the ACV bottle because it doesn't need to be as strong at that point most shampoo and oil residues are gone.

Currently using Coconut & Olive Oil Bar Soap. It works BUT can gunk up hair & scalp. Very hot water helps rinse away the residue. (Budda Butter)
Happiest 2022 you.

jeredpilot

Five Star Shampoo (Cal-Ben Soap) I think fits the bill. It is made from coconut oil. I have used several of their products for many years.

As I remember, there is zero petroleum in any of their products.

OP
rothko

rothko

If you really want to Clean your hair & scalp. Try apple cider vinegar every other day (or 3 days) for about 10 days. You need to rinse with clean chlorine free bottled water.
Use ACV with care, avoiding eyes. Take your time and massage it into your scalp. It's unbelievable how clean my scalp became and light feeling my hair felt.
After a few sessions it looked & felt like I've been using some expensive formula.
Oh yeah you can forget about any flaking or dandruff type issues. They're gone.
(Haircut recommended prior to starting treatment) nothing like it.
Toward the end I add a little water to the ACV bottle because it doesn't need to be as strong at that point most shampoo and oil residues are gone.

Currently using Coconut & Olive Oil Bar Soap. It works BUT can gunk up hair & scalp. Very hot water helps rinse away the residue. (Budda Butter)
Happiest 2022 you.
what use a spray bottle 5050 avc-water and then rub in then after few mins off?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals