Saturated Fats Make More Potent Endotoxin?

yerrag

Thanks a lot CLASH! I'll keep this list as it's a good guide. I agree that the fatty acids would only have a minimal antibiotic effect.

I'll slowly work my way to using all of these food/substances over time, hoping that I can identify in what way these would help to lower my endotoxin load. As endotoxin is hard to measure unless one has a lot of money to spare for tests such as the Limulus assay, I'll only be guided in determing by endotoxin state by the use of CBC monocyte results and by subjective personal feelings such as quality of sleep, frequency of urination, presence or absence of urine foaming, and the feeling of having high energy during the day indicative of stable blood sugar, and blood pressure.

I'll start with basically this diet for 1 week:

Breakfast - Raw Pineapple slices, Sweet potatoes with butter and maltose (keeping sucrose low), coffee with milk and cocoa butter, and and a sunny-side egg cooked with tallow
Lunch- Raw Pineapple Slices, Lamb with tallow fried rice, cooked leafy greens, bamboos shoot in coconut milk, Jello strips from beef or pork tendons
Afternoon Snack - carrots salad
Dinner - Raw Pineapple Slices, Chicken or Pork in Coconut Curry, Tallow Fried Rice, Cooked Leafy Greens, Jello from beef or pork tendons
10 pm - Activated Charcoal
Before Bed - Milk and a Dollop of Butter
I'll have taurine and B-Vitamins and Vitamin C as supplements as a start, and then add the rest in the following weeks.

The above diet for a week failed to improve my endotoxin status (based on monocytes). I got my CBC blood test results today and it showed higher values compared to 2 weeks ago:

wbc rose from 7.64 tp 7.93
rbc from 5.38 to 5.57
neutrophils from 66.60 to 68.0
monocytes from 6.90 to 7.20

My blood pressure has not improved. I have slept better waking up less at night, at around 1-2x each night, but my urine is still foamy. The rbc rising indicates further lowering of my blood volume, and as I mentioned earlier, this is due to the increased endotoxins causing albumin stores to be used up.

It is possible that increased LCSFA intake is increasing both bacteria and endotoxin transport from the gut to the vascular system.

At the very least. increased saturated fat intake isn't helping lower the endotoxin levels in the gut.

I also continue to feel low energy levels during the day, and it supports the idea that high endotoxin levels continue such that energy metabolism is impaired. I consider the inflammation contributory to poor glucose tissue intake and metabolism, in the liver and in the peripheral tissues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals