Saturated Fat

Razvan

Hi , I just came back from my 1 month vacation and in that time sometimes I ate some pufas. I couldn’t keep up with my peat diet. When I came back home I noticed my temperature was good and I will still feeling good , but I want to deplete all the pufas that I ate. My question is : do I need to eat very low fat to deplete pufas or can I eat some saturated fats because eating very low fat is very difficult for me mainly because of the calories.
Sorry for my bad English I’m Romanian .

Marquis777

Hi , I just came back from my 1 month vacation and in that time sometimes I ate some pufas. I couldn’t keep up with my peat diet. When I came back home I noticed my temperature was good and I will still feeling good , but I want to deplete all the pufas that I ate. My question is : do I need to eat very low fat to deplete pufas or can I eat some saturated fats because eating very low fat is very difficult for me mainly because of the calories.
Sorry for my bad English I’m Romanian .
You don't need to do low fat to deplete pufas. You need to do low pufa. You’ll get almost the same benefits as low fat.

You'll lose a little bit more fat on low fat but you can still lose your first 10 pounds in 2 weeks on low pufa high saturated fat diet.

I done it before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals