Saturated Fat Improves My Verbal Fluency

ilikecats

@stsfut what are your body temps normally like? Ray Peat's answer to a question about the cause of stuttering and "mixing up words": "I think it probably has to do with the temperature of the brain, and the associated motor systems, when the intention runs into reflexes that are operating at a slower speed." Ray has said that the optimal temperature for the human brain is 101 degrees Fahrenheit. Oral temp is about 2 degrees lower on average (ray mentioned this to me) so the 101 degree brain temp would coincide with a 99(+) oral temperature.

YourUniverse

Cholesterol Powder - Steroid Hormone Precursor Available For Lab/Research Use

Cholesterol and Lanosterol(Cholesterol Precursor) does help reversing protein aggregation in brain. Maybe there is a link there :think:
In DMs, Travis uncovered interesting information that dysfluency could be due to calcification of the basal ganglia, and the best way to de-calcify soft tissue is by increasing CO2.

Sugar increases both CO2 and cholesterol, so an all-oranges diet could be the cure!! :headphone:

Anders86

In DMs, Travis uncovered interesting information that dysfluency could be due to calcification of the basal ganglia, and the best way to de-calcify soft tissue is by increasing CO2.

Sugar increases both CO2 and cholesterol, so an all-oranges diet could be the cure!! :headphone:

I can deal with that :shame:

Anders86

Anyone had goat brain? Ideas how to cook it? Looks like rich source of cholesterol. I assume fry it in butter or coconut oil like usual

Smalahove(Sheep`s head) is a traditional dish in Norway, I guess there are some brain left in there. I never had the opportunity to eat it though but I believe its tasty and very nutritious.

You made me curious though, I see them laying in the freezer often.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals