Saturated fat great for hair thickening, but causes acne

Charlieb91

I usually mix butter in coffee or add it to potatoes or a smoothy and while it makes my hair thick, probably increases androgens and is a easy calorie source to prepare and consume it definitely increases the amount of spots of have on my back, shoulders and neck.
Haidut has said that acne is a combination of estrogen and overactive adrenals, so maybe a concoction of mushrooms, salt and K2?

Also I’d like to shout out to all the great informative posts and members over the forum as they have been very valuable in resolving health issues and overall quality of life

I usually mix butter in coffee or add it to potatoes or a smoothy and while it makes my hair thick, probably increases androgens and is a easy calorie source to prepare and consume it definitely increases the amount of spots of have on my back, shoulders and neck.
Haidut has said that acne is a combination of estrogen and overactive adrenals, so maybe a concoction of mushrooms, salt and K2?

Also I’d like to shout out to all the great informative posts and members over the forum as they have been very valuable in resolving health issues and overall quality of life
I like that unsalted butter in my coffee. I only have it when I am out of milk. I put it in the blender with the hot coffee and sugar.

For acne the best thing ever is to do a pure cold water rinse at the end of your hot shower, or bath. It stops the sweating and oils from oozing out for hours, and closes the pores. I have done it for years, to minimize my pores and it keeps my hair shinier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals