Saturated Fat Causes Heart Disease. If You Are Hypothyroid

B

Braveheart

I posted a while ago, that I OCR'ed Dr. Burma Barnes's book on the connection of low thyroid and heart disease. Here is a link to the book:

Dropbox - Solved - The Riddle of Heart Attacks, Broda O.Barnes 1976.pdf - Simplify your life

Then I personally witnessed the complete recovery from (early?) arthritis in the caretaker of my mom, a woman in her 60s, in 2012, she had swollen finger knuckles and two stiff fingers. I had my chlorine dioxide (MMS) travel kit with me and offered it to her. She took 4 activated drops once per day and on the fifth day, the arthritis was gone. I think it comes from infected teeth or gum disease. Encouraged, I offered the same to an elderly woman, a friend of my mom, with rheumatoid arthritis, after only two days taking the 4 activated drops, she was out of pain! I kept in contact with the caretaker after the passing of my mom, even after two years, the arthritis did not return and she still took the drops. Don't expect that kind of miracle if the arthritis was long ongoing and destroyed the joints...
Thanks for sharing this...

Jessie

I don't necessarily agree with this notion. If we are to say saturated fat causes heart disease, then we might as well accept the lipid hypothesis as a valid claim, because this is exactly their assertion. Also, if saturated fat causes heart disease, then anything that converts into saturated will also cause heart disease, this includes sugar and essentially any other carbohydrate as well. The key emphasis here is the word cause.

Under certain contexts, it's most certainly applicable to suggest saturated fat may raise the relative risk factor for death in patients suffering from atherosclerosis. There's two ways that saturated fat could effect this process. One is by a reduction in CO2 retention, which Ray frequently mentions. Replacing carbohydrate with dietary fat, of any kind, will result in less retention of CO2. This narrows and constricts the blood vessels. The lack of carbohydrate also results in less T4 being converted into T3, which means LDL will be accumulating in the serum because it's not being converted into steroids. Also, if someone has bad intestinal health (like most people eating SAD diets for their whole life) then all that endotoxin can get pulled into the bloodstream by saturated fat due to it attaching to chylomicrons. This causes a inflammatory immune response which causes a spike in LDL cholesterol.

However this doesn't really address the cause of the disease itself. It's absolutetly CRUCIAL to understand stenosis of the arteries is just the deadly symptom, it is NOT the disease in it's entirety. A person with stenosis of the arteries has already had heart disease for quite awhile. High LDL points to a problem, it's not THE problem. The underlying issue is a reduction in oxygen consumption due to a suppression of T3 and CO2. So it's quite possible for someone with heart disease to increase their risk of death due to low CO2, low thyroid, and high endotoxin. Of course none of this addresses the actual cause of heart disease, which is a low metabolic rate.

Furthermore, it's not even conclusive to say that replacing saturated fat with unsaturated fat will increase lifespan in patients with heart disease. If you replace saturated fat with carbohydrate you will improve risk factors, however most people suggest replacing SFAs with USFAs. If you compare high fat diets, one saturated and one polyunsaturated, the evidence isn't so clear. The unsaturated fat will reduce LDL, but this is because PUFAs suppress the immune system causing LDL to decrease. Saturated fat will keep supplying lipoprotein with stable esters that won't be easily oxidized. So if someone has a sterile gut with relatively little endotoxin producing bacteria, the saturated fat could actually slow the progression of artery stenosis.

A century ago, it wasn't uncommon for people to die of heart disease in their 80s. Nowdays they're dying in their 50 and 60s, some even sooner. This is likely due to a changing of the guard so to speak, switching butter an tallow for canola oil or whatever. When the organism is forced to make cholesterol from inferior raw materials like PUFA, it will be more easily oxidized and accelerate the process of atherosclerosis.

The conclusion I've came to is, if you want to protect yourself from a low metabolism, and all those nasty diseases that are derived from such, you should probably eat a high carb, moderate protein, low (saturated) fat diet. And if you have endotoxin problems, your best bet is to just correct the issue. However maybe go for more monounsaturated fats than saturated fats in that situation. But absolutetly stay clear of the PUFAs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals