SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro

LeeLemonoil

J.R.K

In vitro, but doesn’t bode well for vaccines

I have read this a few times and I realize that it is in vitro, but I also know that a year ago that the suggestion of the integration of the spike protein into the nucleus of a cell was called impossible. While that may have been true for previous spike protein vaccines. This delivery platform is new, and the possibility that this spike protein was an illegal chimeric gain of function research bio weapon seems to also becoming a conspiracy that is now converted to reality.
I do not know if there is anything that can help a person or organism recover if this scenario would play out in vivo.

Lollipop2

I do not know if there is anything that can help a person or organism recover if this scenario would play out in vivo.
This is sadly the real problem for all those that submitted EVEN if they haven’t felt any affects yet.

Drareg

In vitro, but doesn’t bode well for vaccines

May be in vitro but interesting nonetheless, are both researchers Chinese? It’s good to keep in mind the Chinese authoritarian regime could use studies like this to cause disruption in the west, people are aware in pop culture of the spike protein and also comprehend DNA damage, people will get hysterical if this spreads, fact checkers will claim its in Vitro which most people don’t understand.

J.R.K

This is sadly the real problem for all those that submitted EVEN if they haven’t felt any affects yet.
You may be correct on many many different platforms @Lollypop2. In this recent interview Dr Ardis along with Dr Carrie Madej and Karen Kingston go through many patents with regards to these gene therapies. There were previous interviews with Dr Madej and Dr Bothra from South Africa talking about what has been seen under the microscope in the shots (Dr Madej) and also in the blood of those that have received these therapies. Indeed they do indicate the presence of a self assembling non biological entity, that Dr Madej says she had never seen before. But of equal or greater concern is the possibility that there is more than one mRNA in these gene therapies. As well they are using a equine viral vector known to cause neural encephalitis in horses that according to the patent that not only does not have a stop on it but also is transmissible.

My apologies if the religious aspects might be overzealous at points, but if you can bear through it the points seem quite intriguing and terrifying.
Also revealed was that there were twelve versions approved under the EUA, one of which is a placebo. To throw out a hypothesis that those that did not get an adverse event would possibly suggest that they did not get a hot shot, or perhaps a milder version. This would seem plausible as a tactic to not spook the herd, and thereby decrease hesitancy.
At any rate it is worth a listen. The one point that I need to believe is that there is nothing new under the sun and that there is a way to reverse this, but it just has not been discovered or revealed yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals