SARMs

Peatit

It seems that there is a new generation of anabolics that is a hot research topic: SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). Some of the molecules are in clinical tests phase and are already easily available.

I'm wondering what would be RP view on this new kind of drugs and what are the potential long term side effects that we could expect from their mechanism of action.

I'm also asking because iirc RP doesn't buy into the key/lock (receptor) theory and consequently, I wonder how a molecule can be selective if such receptors do not exist.

You may have guessed that I'm interested in also for a personal use but I don't like much the idea of being a giant guinea pig :lol:

Edit: misspelling

I tried Testolone or "RAD-140" back when SARMs were technically legal. I bought it from some guy on ebay... (not reliable, I know, but it was cheap and ... you know)

I used the whole bottle and nothing basically. Now I'm not saying there's a good chance it wasn't bunk/fake, but either way I'd avoid them now even if legal probably.

golder

I wonder if there’s any SARMS or peptides at all, in however small of dose and with harm mitigation, could be considered beneficial when seen through the Peat lens? There are so many now..

TheLabRatShak

I have tried nearly every research compounds on the market (Sarms) it all depends on what you want to gain from it. And how much you are willing to risk to reach your goals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals