Salt For Mold Toxicity Theory

Noodlz2

I searched up "salt mold", and found this article on how salt can kill mold spores if the environment is the right moistness.

https://www.hunker.com/13415954/does-salt-kill-mold

I wonder if this is transferable to the body as well. The body is pretty moist. I've noticed a craving for salt, and I think I may be dealing with mold.

Of course, there is research like the article below showing sea salt carries mold on its own, so maybe this is not a reasonable therapy.

Sea salts bring potentially harmful mold to the table, researchers find | Cornell Chronicle

I searched up "salt mold", and found this article on how salt can kill mold spores if the environment is the right moistness.

https://www.hunker.com/13415954/does-salt-kill-mold

I wonder if this is transferable to the body as well. The body is pretty moist. I've noticed a craving for salt, and I think I may be dealing with mold.

Of course, there is research like the article below showing sea salt carries mold on its own, so maybe this is not a reasonable therapy.

Sea salts bring potentially harmful mold to the table, researchers find | Cornell Chronicle

Do you want to consume it or rubbing yourself with the white gold?!

Sounds like a Ritual to me~

I wouldnt put faith in my Salt-craving,but thats just me!

OP
N

Noodlz2

Do you want to consume it or rubbing yourself with the white gold?!

Sounds like a Ritual to me~

I wouldnt put faith in my Salt-craving,but thats just me!

Yeah, I usually never add salt because I never find myself wanting it. I feel ok experimenting with "cravings" given how rare they are.

Yeah, I usually never add salt because I never find myself wanting it. I feel ok experimenting with "cravings" given how rare they are.

How does this urge express itself?
Are you drawn to the white gold directly,like a strong
magnetism or sympathy,or do you want to munch
on salty snaccs,prezels and such.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals