Salt Encourages Tumor Growth ( Revici Experiments)

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I have my own private stalker on these boards ()....:ss2

tara

Do you think the negative effects of sodium chloride attribute to the sodium, or the chloride? Or both?
Or maybe their form as a salt too? My chemistry understanding is sorely lacking, but could it also be their combined form as salt that is at least part of the issue? Sodium and chloride in other forms might be more available for other uses? And maybe something similar with other minerals. It's not just about how readily they are absorbed into the bloodstream, but whether the liver and the rest of the body can put them to good use in the form they arrive in.

Ray's official response is that salt's negative effects are simply the manifestations of a lack of enough potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Which might be a really good reason for not overdoing the refined sucrose etc - ie not making it a major fuel source too much of the time, since it displaces potassium(etc)-containing fruits and roots, and for some people milk?

Amazoniac

As i've said many times, Ray dosn't really have a cancer cure plan.
Except anecdotal bits and pieces here and there, like personal accounts of cures (leukemia cured by egg noggs, etc...)

I believe he actually avoids the subject of cancer cure like the pest ( )....

That's why i reckon it's a missed opportunity by him not to comment on the Gerson diet, which, let's recognize, cures people without really explaining how, and hasn't been further developed since it appeared in the 1950's.

As far as cured cancer patients needing to remain on the diet for tens of years; yes, but it's a modified therapy, sort of half normal and half Gerson.

It's explained in the books.

Oh, and one more thing that might explain his sort of neglect regarding these authors, could be that he finds more value in individualized treatment, instead of generalized protocols.
burtlan, if that's the case, then he could reconsider it because you need a protocol for emergencies; there's not enough time available. Just like there's a protocol for first aid, primary immunity, etc. How are you supposed to involve a person on the treatment of an advanced cancer considering that perhaps they never had the chance to develop self-awareness in the first place?
But Ray, on his latest interview (Generative Energy, Food), explained that when the situation was risky (suicidal was the case), he would not let the person be in charge of the situation, he would rather tell them immediately what to do. I guess that the same applies here..

Last edited:

David PS

How much potassium do you supplement per dose?

Short answer is that I take about a gram at a time. But basically, I am a ratio man and the total amount that I take depends on my salt intake. The video suggests that a ratio of potassium to sodium of 10 to 1 is historic. I use www.cronometer.com to monitor my diet and I try to keep my ratio of potassium to sodium in the range of 4-6. "More of a good thing is not better" might apply here. Checking out your current ratio can be enlightening.

As of yesterday ( I watched the video again after at about 1 year), I have stopped adding potassium directly into my coffee because the carbonate fizzed out. It seems that the carbonate might be important. Now I am back to filling capsules. I take two capsules with food and drink and then I wait for the burp. Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Single "0" Gelatin Caps, 1000 Empty Capsules

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

burtlan, if that's the case, then he could reconsider it because you need a protocol for emergencies; there's not enough time available. Just like there's a protocol for first aid, primary immunity, etc. How are you supposed to involve a person on the treatment of an advanced cancer considering that perhaps they never had the chance to develop self-awareness in the first place?

Ray would go straight to prison if he started writing and speaking about what people should do if they had cancer. Only doctors can speak about cancer cures.

But on the other hand, he could cite Gerson's scientific arguments and develop them further, without actually stating point blank it's a cure for cancer.

But Ray, on his latest interview (Generative Energy, Food), explained that when the situation was risky (suicidal was the case), he would not let the person be in charge of the situation, he would rather tell them immediately what to do. I guess that the same applies here..

He was talking about persons being suicidal from hypothyroidism; a completely different matter from cancer. You can dose yourself with pregnenolone, progesterone or thyroid, and feel the amelioration in a matter of hours.

Cancer takes years to treat; some people compare it to diabetes type 2; you can control it, but never cure it for certain.

Amazoniac

Ray would go straight to prison if he started writing and speaking about what people should do if they had cancer. Only doctors can speak about cancer cures.

But on the other hand, he could cite Gerson's scientific arguments and develop them further, without actually stating point blank it's a cure for cancer.

He was talking about persons being suicidal from hypothyroidism; a completely different matter from cancer. You can dose yourself with pregnenolone, progesterone or thyroid, and feel the amelioration in a matter of hours.

Cancer takes years to treat; some people compare it to diabetes type 2; you can control it, but never cure it for certain.
How is he supposed to develop Max's ideas without positioning himself and running into legal problems? Because by development it's implied that you criticize what you disagree and improve it.
Regarding hypothyroidism, I'm not comparing the diseases, it's the principle: if you're not capable of making decisions, you need guidance.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

How is he supposed to develop Max's ideas without positioning himself and running into legal problems?

Easy.

He can use suggestions, instead of making affirmations.
He does it all the time in his articles.

He mentioned how one time a lady affiliated with the medical association came to him and told him point blank "I need a diagnosis"; Ray immediately realized the situation and answered back "If you want a diagnosis, i think it's better to see a doctor".

Amazoniac

Not so easy. As you know, it's clearly stated in the book that patients are not advised to deviate from the protocol. If he arrived on it after a lot of experimentation, and things work in conjunction, you can't discuss things in isolation, you need to criticize his protocol as a whole.
If it was to discuss isolated aspects, like the role of sodium in health and disease, Ray already does that.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

" I think Gerson's protocol could be improved by doing this...and this...."

See.

How hard is it?

Amazoniac

" I think Gerson's protocol could be improved by doing this...and this...."

See.

How hard is it?
Then the next month he's in court being sued by someone's family, who tried his suggestions, because Max's protocol wasn't working as expected.

If that lady that you mentioned arrived determined, and asked: "I can't think straight, I need help."; the situation might have been different. I suppose that he would offer her some initial guidance..

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Then the next month he's in court being sued by someone's family, who tried his suggestions, because Max's protocol wasn't working as expected.

He can only be sued if he expressly implies the Gerson therapy is a cure for cancer.
The subject of cancer is not a forbidden subject.

Edward G Griffin wrote a 400 pages book where he claims Vit B17 is a credible treatment for cancer.
He never wrote that if you take the therapy, it will cure your cancer. Thus, he never got sued.

There's a teen,Jason Valle, who managed to control his incurable kidney cancer with laetrile; he started selling himself apricot pits; he got put in jail because he used the word "cure" on his packages.

Don't use certain words, and you won't have problems.

Amazoniac

Ray already does that.
What you miss is a development of Max's treatment, but in order to do that he would need to address it as a whole, criticizing and suggesting improvements.
The only way out of this is by criticizing the entire protocol without improving anything. Basically pointing out inconsistencies. Because as soon as he gives suggestions, he's modifying the treatment and it becomes A Cancer Therapy 2.0.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

as soon as he gives suggestions, he's modifying the treatment and it becomes A Cancer Therapy 2.0.

" A review of the scientific content of the Gerson therapy, in light of contemporary advancements in physiology"

Where's the beef?

He can even add a disclaimer about "his work not constituting medical advice, bla bla...", something that nearly every cancer book does.

Gar Hildenbrand is the most famous Gerson advocate that has attempted to better explain scientifically the therapy.
He's never been in jail for it, to my knowledge.

Amazoniac

" A review of the scientific content of the Gerson therapy, in light of contemporary advancements in physiology"

Where's the beef?

He can even add a disclaimer about "his work not constituting medical advice, bla bla...", something that nearly every cancer book does.
It's the way out then: pointing out whatever is inconsistent.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

papaya

so is chloride bad? right now i use salt, pottassium chloride, calcium chloride(pickles) & was planning on ordering magnesium chloride (it cures infections?). i currently use natural calm magnesium which is carbonate/citrate. i plan on ordering eggshell calcium, other than that, what forms of the other minerals should i be using???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals