Salt and lowering adrenaline.

Sam321

In one of the @dannyroddy streams @haidut mentioned using 6 teaspoons of salt to suppress runaway adrenaline.

Is it even possible to do this in 1 day without hurting your gut? I'm up to 2 teaspoons and 3 even seems challenging. I put salt in my oj every meal.

Any thoughts?

Maljam

Pushing salt beyond taste is dangerous IMO. You shouldn't be thinking about it like you are weightlifting and increasing it each month. Salt deficiency can cause adrenaline issues, but if you still have adrenaline issues when you are replete with 2 or 3 tsps salt a day, I'd start to look at other things which could be the problem.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Pushing salt beyond taste is dangerous IMO. You shouldn't be thinking about it like you are weightlifting and increasing it each month. Salt deficiency can cause adrenaline issues, but if you still have adrenaline issues when you are replete with 2 or 3 tsps salt a day, I'd start to look at other things which could be the problem.
Good looking out

gaze

it's weird cause salt in OJ is one of the most disgusting things IMO. even a little bit of salt in OJ tastes bad, but i can put a ton of salt, like half a teaspoon in mashed potato's and all it does is make it taste better and better. same with things like cured meats. the amount of salt in those just makes it taste better, but salt in milk or OJ makes it way worse

OP
Sam321

Sam321

it's weird cause salt in OJ is one of the most disgusting things IMO. even a little bit of salt in OJ tastes bad, but i can put a ton of salt, like half a teaspoon in mashed potato's and all it does is make it taste better and better. same with things like cured meats. the amount of salt in those just makes it taste better, but salt in milk or OJ makes it way worse
Lol ya prob a shitty combo

Vileplume