Safest Way To Go About Tanning Beds?-Melanoma In Family

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Did you take any supplements on the meat and honey elimination diet? I’m thinking of doing something similar to figure out some problems I’m having.
I didn’t for the first 9 months. My nails started cracking though so I started taking a multi for sensitive people. When c-vid hit I gradually added more and more foods and more and more supplements overtime. In the last several months I’ve been trying to regain what I had achieved in 2019. A couple weeks ago I went back on the elimination diet and also started cutting back on the supplements again.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@aniciete, I forgot but I actually used ground eggshells for calcium so that’s sort of a supplement.

aniciete

@aniciete, I forgot but I actually used ground eggshells for calcium so that’s sort of a supplement.
I didn’t for the first 9 months. My nails started cracking though so I started taking a multi for sensitive people. When c-vid hit I gradually added more and more foods and more and more supplements overtime. In the last several months I’ve been trying to regain what I had achieved in 2019. A couple weeks ago I went back on the elimination diet and also started cutting back on the supplements again.
Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom