"Safest" Way To Get 150 Grams Of Protein A Day Without Dairy

I learned something new....

Then, I think that grains also have a lot of phosphate, don't they? just have a look at the theories about acid and alkalinising the body.
So, prefer potatoes and sweet potatoes if you eat starch.
And what is the balance in + minerals against the - ones? Veggies. Fruits too.

Also I think for many people in this forum, veggies are too much a no no no. But we need many things from them, including the + minerals. Instead of taking gelatine, I have bone and skin and cartilage broth that are so dark green that you cannot see the spoon dipped in it! And yummy this I can tell you and so will tell any guest I had...
And olive oil is more than MUFA, you have some bitter elements, same as in the supplement "olive leaf". So I have a bitter salad with honey and salt in my olive oil and cider vinegar dressing! Prepare it before, the vinegar makes it more tender. Bitters + acid vinegar stimulates stomach acid, and then all the digestion gets better, and you have less constipation! I do remove the harsh fiber, as I do not think we need to brush our guts...
Then I get cooked apples and pears with cinnamon. Cooked pectine is ok for me, and raw is not. This also helps your guts. Cinnamon is super medicinal for your guts, and against amonia.
Then I prefer to use honey than sugar, as it has bactericids, if it is raw of course.

When you eat sweet, it does become hard to eat veggies, but it can be overcome. And when I eat a great tasty salad, I very often feel nauseous just thinking about eating sugar! But health is about being able to have a healthy pendulum. Same as being able to real sleep at night and really be awake during the day, and not an inbetween all the time... Well, sweet and salty are also part of a pendulum... Same as being able to stand opposite views without anger when you argue! Narrow range, narrow resilience...

I think phosphate has to be counter balanced by also ALL the + minerals, so Mg+ Na+ Ca+ P+

I think potassium should be taken into account more. The richest source seems to be avocado, double as bananas, but of course we do not eat the same amount... but the concentration of a food is important. If we could eat less for more nutrients...
So, avocado, bananas, potatoes are good sources, and some greens too. Animals products in general are good too.
And the best source I have found is apricot, especially the dry apricot! And dry bananas or prunes as well.

Lucenzo01

That is very interesting; how much of these vitamins do you use? Did you try to see what would be the corresponding dose of 11keto dht only (without the b vitamins) for similar effects to the 3mg you use now? Since Ray has spoken against keto progesterone varieties (and 5a-dhp which is 5alpha reduced) , and since there are no human studies on 11keto dht and we just know it's present in pretty minimal amounts , what makes you think it is safe enough to supplement with it (genuine curiosity)?

I use 1 gram of b1, 1 gram of b2, 50 mg of biotin and 5 grams of niacin daily approximately. I have used 11-keto DHT before on it's own in higher doses and never seen an effect close to what I experienced with the B's+11KDHT.

For the fat solubles I use 10.000 IU's of D, 200 IU's of E, 5 mg of K2 and 45.000 IU's of A daily, all topically. Have been great to reduce and almost eliminate fungal infections and has make me grow taller, no jokes.

Regarding 11-keto DHT, I studied it's pathways and seems to be pretty safe. I use to guide my experiments from the response I get from people (women specifically) and my emotional state and I have get great results with it in relatively low doses.

Last edited:

Herbie

But is that what one would call 'complete' in terms of protein powder. In other words, I use the GL gelatin, but was looking to have a powder that had more of the necessary amino acids, less the tryptophan, methionine, etc. Maybe there isn't such a thing.

I think the 'complete' protein is something that stems from the plant vs animal protein debate regarding plants not having enough amino acids and animal protein being superior.

Gelatin has zero tryptophan, low cystine and low methionine.

Wagner83

I use 1 gram of b1, 1 gram of b2, 50 mg of biotin and 5 grams of niacin daily approximately. I have used 11-keto DHT before on it's own in higher doses and never seen an effect close to what I experienced with the B's+11KDHT.

For the fat solubles I use 10.000 IU's of D, 200 IU's of E, 5 mg of K2 and 45.000 IU's of A daily, all topically. Have been great to reduce and almost eliminate fungal infections and has make me grow taller, no jokes.

Regarding 11-keto DHT, I studied it's pathways and seems to be pretty safe. I use to guide my experiments from the response I get from people (women specifically) and my emotional state and I have get great results with it in relatively low doses.
Thanks for the details. How long do you plan such high doses of the b vitamins?

schultz

Carbohydrates are protein sparing. If you're eating 400-500g of carbohydrates, then I'm sure you can get away with less protein than 150g. If those carbohydrates contain fructose then this helps lower the phosphate. If those carbohydrates are from fruit, then you will be getting a bit of protein (nothing to brag about, but maybe 25g) and some fruits have a favourable calcium to phosphate ratios. Throw in 25g-50g of gelatin, some calcium carbonate and some steak and you've got a pretty nice diet.

If you're not going to consume dairy I would focus heavily on fruit.

Lucenzo01

Thanks for the details. How long do you plan such high doses of the b vitamins?
Forever if I can do it and don't see any drawback. Years of IF/Paleo/Keto have done a lot of damage so I don't know if I could be ever in perfect health.

L

lollipop

Years of IF/Paleo/Keto have done a lot of damage so I don't know if I could be ever in perfect health.

In my humble opinion, you can fully recover. The power of the body - given good inputs and creating a healthy internal environment - is not to be underestimated. It needs your cooperation, belief, and determination.

Wagner83

Forever if I can do it and don't see any drawback. Years of IF/Paleo/Keto have done a lot of damage so I don't know if I could be ever in perfect health.
So just to set things right for lurkers, you have now stopped this combination and are using an other combination of supps? What Is The Most Potent Serotonin Antagonist Niacinamide seemed to work great the first few days at a rather low dose then not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals