Safest Shampoo For Uk Folks

Steve123

good shampoo brands in the uk with good ingredients that don't leave hair in a bad condition and are gentle on skin and don't dry the skin out or exacerbate dandruff ? ? and if it can have a positive impact on hair loss even better

Inaut

I use Castile soap just a squirt, diluted on a small glass of water followed up with vinegar/water conditioner. Seems to work well

ddjd

before I moved to Germany from UK, I always bought weleda calendula shampoo. about 6 quid a bottle but very very good quality

wild-bee

I use Castile soap just a squirt, diluted on a small glass of water followed up with vinegar/water conditioner. Seems to work well
wish I could do this it's so simple but my water is hard and leaves my hair feeling awful even with an acid rinse. Sals suds is a gentle 'non-soap' detergent I'd like to try but I feel I could just buy the ingredients and make it myself. Its just surfactant chemicals plus water

before I moved to Germany from UK, I always bought weleda calendula shampoo. about 6 quid a bottle but very very good quality
the ingredients look like the gentlest you're likely to find in commercial shampoo (no sulfates). the bottle is very small!

my boyfriend uses 1 tsp of rhassoul clay, makes a pastes and rubs it into his scalp then an ACV rinse. His hair is nice and soft, it sheds less since using the mud but has not noticeably grown back. I like it too mud I have really long hair and it takes for ever to rinse out properly and leaves my hair smelling weird if there's any left in. benonite clay does not have the smelly side-effect for me but it doesn't mix into a nice smooth pastes (very lumpy)

once I identified my pantene shampoo as causing dryness (I would grow a birds nest stuck to my head over night and it would take an hour to brush the knots out) I started watering it down. even watered down with equal amounts water it still foams ridiculously and my hair would be clean for a day and then extra greasy.

as we're not allowed out at the moment I'm going to give the no poo thing a go

Take a look at the Bumble and bumble range that hairdressers use, try ebay.

ddjd

wish I could do this it's so simple but my water is hard and leaves my hair feeling awful even with an acid rinse. Sals suds is a gentle 'non-soap' detergent I'd like to try but I feel I could just buy the ingredients and make it myself. Its just surfactant chemicals plus water

the ingredients look like the gentlest you're likely to find in commercial shampoo (no sulfates). the bottle is very small!

my boyfriend uses 1 tsp of rhassoul clay, makes a pastes and rubs it into his scalp then an ACV rinse. His hair is nice and soft, it sheds less since using the mud but has not noticeably grown back. I like it too mud I have really long hair and it takes for ever to rinse out properly and leaves my hair smelling weird if there's any left in. benonite clay does not have the smelly side-effect for me but it doesn't mix into a nice smooth pastes (very lumpy)

once I identified my pantene shampoo as causing dryness (I would grow a birds nest stuck to my head over night and it would take an hour to brush the knots out) I started watering it down. even watered down with equal amounts water it still foams ridiculously and my hair would be clean for a day and then extra greasy.

as we're not allowed out at the moment I'm going to give the no poo thing a go
the bottles not small at all - 200ml

Weleda Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash - natural gentle baby shampoo - Boots

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals