Safest, most effective anti-virals?

DonLore

What would be easy or semi-easy to get, safe and possibly peaty anti-virals? My life quality is essentially almost zero for two years now because of probably viral load in my body. So what could be tried?
Getting plenty of minerals from diet already, eating coconut oil/MCT and garlic. Also tried niacinamide, methylene blue in moderate doses (1-10mg) and aspirin

dlind70

Anti viral would be sodium. The easiest solution is to have salt sodium with every meal because if your body is saturated with salt I've heard reports that it can go into your cells and like push out and do its job before any virus can do its job so it's on the higher level of any viruses because sodium is at actually on one of the highest levels of the periodic table if you do research and look at the periodic table of the elements you will figure out what can be a counteract to a viral load

tallglass13

Anti viral would be sodium. The easiest solution is to have salt sodium with every meal because if your body is saturated with salt I've heard reports that it can go into your cells and like push out and do its job before any virus can do its job so it's on the higher level of any viruses because sodium is at actually on one of the highest levels of the periodic table if you do research and look at the periodic table of the elements you will figure out what can be a counteract to a viral load
Whoa, that's is dope. I find your statement interesting, to say the least. Just was listening to Ray on interview and he was mentioning how sodium kicks out calcium from the cell.

OP
D

DonLore

I use salt very generously. Its obviously needed but it doesnt seem to get the job done.

sunny

Have you had bloodtests to see what is elevated in your white blood cells?

Types​

According to MedlinePlus, there are five types of white blood cells, also known as leukocytes, which are the cells that fight infections: basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophils. Each of these cell types has a specific function. Neutrophils usually fight off bacterial infections; eosinophils can be elevated during allergic reactions or parasitic infections; lymphocytes can be elevated in viral infections; monocytes help fight viruses, parasites and infections such as tuberculosis; and basophils are involved in the body’s allergic response

Healthfully

Inaut

Ozone, clove and thyme oil are things that come to mind.

golder

Is there a way to increase neutrophils? Mine have been low every blood test in the last 3 years, so it can’t be an a acute infection. Doctors labels it as mild neutropenia and said there is no ways to raise neutrophils?

LeeLemonoil

Vitamin D signaling is involved in Anti-viral Action.

Olive leaf extract.

Aspirin.

Iodine / Iodide.

BearWithMe

What would be easy or semi-easy to get, safe and possibly peaty anti-virals? My life quality is essentially almost zero for two years now because of probably viral load in my body. So what could be tried?
Getting plenty of minerals from diet already, eating coconut oil/MCT and garlic. Also tried niacinamide, methylene blue in moderate doses (1-10mg) and aspirin
What kind of virus? What are your symptoms?

HeyThere

Ivermectin. NAC. I noticed a reduction in inflammation within 20 minutes of my 1st tiny dose.

Also, used Sovereign Silver nose spray when I had a sinus infection and within days a years-long crusty bump in my nose went away, came back with another new one, then both went away in days and has yet to come back again with rarely using the silver since. I do think the aforementioned 2 things are imperative for viruses.

OP
D

DonLore

No idea. Just seems that I get sick very easily, but its almost never an acute sickness, just chronic inflammation and bodily systems dont work at all

HeyThere

No idea. Just seems that I get sick very easily, but its almost never an acute sickness, just chronic inflammation and bodily systems dont work at all

Could be an ANS issue since the ANS controls everything?

dlind70

hey I don't want to interject and I'm not a doctor but if I were in your situation. If I were you I would go on a strict milk diet can be raw milk or the best quality you can get. What the milk is going to do is supply calcium nutrients the right vitamins it sounds like you are having a certain amount of fatigue with your body the milk is going to help increase strength while not being too stimulating. Do not drink any energy drinks or stimulating beverages rest rest and drink milk and dairy if you cannot handle dairy just get used to it if you're a European descent you probably could handle it.

dlind70

Milk has the same consistency as blood you need to get more and better blood in your body if you look at milk it is the same as blood and it's consistency and texture the only difference is the color there has been many reports of civilizations past and present that milk is a cure-all with their disease it can cure things like obesity high blood pressure edema there's been many reports like this also anemia psoriasis you name it if you really look in this form you'll find anecdotal reports about milk and if you've tried milk before I would definitely try it again in your situation but you have to be strict about it you have to basically tell yourself I am only going to drink milk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals