• Organic Whey

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pea protein

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other? Comment below please

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Josh

I’m in desperate need of another protein source as i’m eating too much meat/fish/collagen to meet my protein needs while i’m in the gym trying to put on mass.

Since finding Peat in 2017 i’ve tried EVERY single form of dairy possibly and all give me issues with eczema/severe flare ups. Cheeses especially give me flare ups as i think histamine is an issue and then milk forms cause eczema and also cause stomach issues. (Currently getting my calcium from supplements).

…..

I’m wondering if there is a safer protein shake form that is less likely to give issues with eczema? (not bothered about the tryptophan or ‘denatured protein’, just looking for a less problematic dairy source of protein shake: Casein/Whey etc?)

Or is there any other form of protein shake on the market?

Thanks in advance.

DrJ

I do awesome with a good casein powder. Peat has said it's antistress. But if you have lots of problems with dairy maybe it's not the same.

Flash

I’m in desperate need of another protein source as i’m eating too much meat/fish/collagen to meet my protein needs while i’m in the gym trying to put on mass.

Since finding Peat in 2017 i’ve tried EVERY single form of dairy possibly and all give me issues with eczema/severe flare ups. Cheeses especially give me flare ups as i think histamine is an issue and then milk forms cause eczema and also cause stomach issues. (Currently getting my calcium from supplements).

…..

I’m wondering if there is a safer protein shake form that is less likely to give issues with eczema? (not bothered about the tryptophan or ‘denatured protein’, just looking for a less problematic dairy source of protein shake: Casein/Whey etc?)

Or is there any other form of protein shake on the market?

Thanks in advance.
A clean casein with no additives. There are some grass-fed options out there.

Stilgar

I also do very well on casein shakes. I mix it with fruit, fruit juice, honey and coconut oil, mmm. Can’t tolerate lots of milk and cheese gets pretty fatty if I eat enough for protein. I use casein combined with other protein sources like cheese, meat, fish, eggs etc for variety.

My temps are up with casein and no bloating or gas, whereas every other protein powder gives me terrible stomach issues, even gelatin.

Bad Linhat

Casein and/or gelatin/collagen

Alternatively you can try egg protein powder

Last edited:

Andman

could give goat whey or casein a try, since its A2 it should be less problematic in theory

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals