Safe way NOT to uncouple so much?

success23

Hello. So is there any safe way to stop uncoupling so much? I am sweating A LOT and honestly i am tired of it because it is ruining my life. My thyroid homrones ( t3) is slightly eleveated. My temperatureat the moment is 37.1C. Any ideas how to do it safely while maintaining optimal thyroid function ?

Hello. So is there any safe way to stop uncoupling so much? I am sweating A LOT and honestly i am tired of it because it is ruining my life. My thyroid homrones ( t3) is slightly eleveated. My temperatureat the moment is 37.1C. Any ideas how to do it safely while maintaining optimal thyroid function ?
Are you talking about menopausal symptoms?

youngsinatra

This is my current struggle too, but I think it is just because of the hot weather, at least for me.
But it sucks, because my sleep gets disrupted when I am not in a cold environment.

Hugh Johnson

Get used to it. Your body is just not used to proper functioning. It will get better in a few years.

LucyL

What are you taking/doing to stimulate the uncoupling? Maybe just dial that back a bit. Peat has said often that he requires less thyroid in summer than winter, for example.

youngsinatra

Have you tried reducing the things that press the metabolic pedal:
caffeine, nicotine, niacinamide, thiamin, methylene blue, thyroid, calcium, vitamin K.

OP
S

success23

What are you taking/doing to stimulate the uncoupling? Maybe just dial that back a bit. Peat has said often that he requires less thyroid in summer than winter, for example.
I only consume my morning coffee ( 100-200mg of caffeine daily).

OP
S

success23

Have you tried reducing the things that press the metabolic pedal:
caffeine, nicotine, niacinamide, thiamin, methylene blue, thyroid, calcium, vitamin K.
I only drink a cup of coffee in the morning,nothing else.