Safe topical treatment to use on cuts to avoid infection

Rick K

That was actually the first time that your sander REALLY IS recommended as one remedy for seed warts!
can't find the thread in the search. It shows up but when I click on it I get the dreaded Oops message

Rick K

That was actually the first time that your sander REALLY IS recommended as one remedy for seed warts!
I found it and responded. Be of good cheer now. Sandy strikes again.

Donated blood a week ago and the needle spot hasn't healed properly and today I took the scab out and there was some pus underneath. Theres a full on hole where I was injected too. Just a little red surrounding the area, but it's not that bad, just wanting to avoid further infection.
I've put some manuka honey on it and put a plaster on now.

Any thing else I can use that will effectily kill any infection? Oil of oregano? Colloidal silver? Anything else?

I don't mind using something pharmaceutical/medical grade if there are safer options out there?

Thanks!
Hi Josh! Has your injection spot healed?

Rick K

Rick K

Rick K

You are too deep for my blonde brain ?
Otay- so, in jest I was referring to puncture marks being made by a vampire and then on the next full moon...no more worries. :): You could always try a different hair color. Worked for me...

Otay- so, in jest I was referring to puncture marks being made by a vampire and then on the next full moon...no more worries. :): You could always try a different hair color. Worked for me...
Ohhhh! I can't dry a different hair color, we are suppose to be avoiding chemicals Rick remember?

Rick K

Hey!! Thanks for checking! Yes it has !! Manuka Honey is a miracle!!!! 16+ version under a plaster for a few days has cleared it perfectly!!
Yayyy! Glad to hear your ordeal is over! I love manuka honey!

OP
J

Josh

Yayyy! Glad to hear your ordeal is over! I love manuka honey!
Thanks! I think I was over reacting but it was strange that nearly a week later it was still a lil infected, and I've donated blood/had blood tests in total of 30+ times so makes ya think how it happened this time! Manuka Honey is now my absolute go to! I've just spent 60 pound on 20+ UMF ready for the occasion!

Thanks! I think I was over reacting but it was strange that nearly a week later it was still a lil infected, and I've donated blood/had blood tests in total of 30+ times so makes ya think how it happened this time! Manuka Honey is now my absolute go to! I've just spent 60 pound on 20+ UMF ready for the occasion!
Yeah I am still troubled as to how a person gets an infection from donating blood. I don't want to be creating fear, but could the needle have been dirty? How does this happen? Funny when "lockdown" happened last year I spent the money too to get several high numbered ones too!

OP
J

Josh

Yeah I am still troubled as to how a person gets an infection from donating blood. I don't want to be creating fear, but could the needle have been dirty? How does this happen? Funny when "lockdown" happened last year I spent the money too to get several high numbered ones too!

Yeah it's strange one, and that's exactly what I was thinking, what else could it be! It's really bad if thats the case! Just happy it's cleared perfectly now!