Safe Sexual Lubricant

Steve123

Anyone have any recommendations for a safe sexual lubricant for that area? Something which will potentially be safe when it inevitably runs down to the testicles too (And we don't want something crazy absorbing down there, not absorbing into the penis too)

I hear coconut oil can lower DHT? Would that be a bad idea then applying it down there, when lowering DHT can apparently shrink the penis? (It dries my skin anyway so wanting to use another one anyway).

I know this may sound ridiculous but yeah just curious

Dobbler

Coconut oil is very firm and solid at room temp and can be a bit tricky to melt. MCT on the other hand is not only liquid all the time but even more saturated than CO . Both are good choices. CO lowering DHT can't be further from the truth...

Beastmode

Coconut oil works fine, if needed.

A healthy, vibrant wouman is who has a healthy relationship with her partner and body is even better.

Now if it's for backdoor entry, stick to the top statement :)

mujuro

No, don’t use coconut oil. It may depress DHT by up to 10%. I know sex with a beautiful woman seems alluring, but optimal DHT is more important.

/s

teds

Forum Supporter
Not sure if this is relevant to your situation but coconut oil will weaken latex...

OP
S

Steve123

No, don’t use coconut oil. It may depress DHT by up to 10%. I know sex with a beautiful woman seems alluring, but optimal DHT is more important.

/s

Is that topically or just orally?

Source Code

I have used coconut oil for lube with my partner for years an have no problems I think it is a good option

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals