Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

I'm.No.One

The main raw milk provider in our huge rural area was shut down when a "family from California" was "sickened" from ecoli in their pasteurized yogurt as they passed through on vacation.

A ton more people claimed to be sickened, all out of area.

Never once was ecoli found in any of their products, vats, etc.

The farm was forced to close because they couldn't afford to fight the closure.

While not a fire & probably more common just tossing it out there as yet another food source shut down.

Pure Erié dairy.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The main raw milk provider in our huge rural area was shut down when a "family from California" was "sickened" from ecoli in their pasteurized yogurt as they passed through on vacation.

While not a fire & probably more common just tossing it out there as yet another food source shut down.

Pure Erié dairy.
That is so unfair. It reminds me of people who get framed for a crime and are financially ruined proving they are innocent. Big money can do that kind of stuff all day long. Was there a nearby competitor or do you think it was the government plucking off another one?

B

BRBsavinWorld

Pure Erié dairy.
What in Tarnation. Y’all have to support them to open up! Collect donations! That is wrong.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
With headlines like this, it doesn't look like "Peating" is going to be easy in the future....

"With farmers' paychecks being so low, dairy farms are closing in record numbers. In 2018, Wisconsin (the second largest dairy state) lost nearly two dairy farms per day, which is 30 percent more than in the previous year. Nationally, 2,700 dairy farms went out of business in that same year."

Perry Staltic

It appears to be a rumor.

It seems like there's been a lot of barn arson, but then again, I'm not sure how to determine if there's been more lately than before.

That's Illinois. Someone was posting map locations of farms out west, Oregon or Washington if I remember correctly.

K

Kayaker

With headlines like this, it doesn't look like "Peating" is going to be easy in the future....

"With farmers' paychecks being so low, dairy farms are closing in record numbers. In 2018, Wisconsin (the second largest dairy state) lost nearly two dairy farms per day, which is 30 percent more than in the previous year. Nationally, 2,700 dairy farms went out of business in that same year."

You only need one cow and one person to take care of it. Since there will always be a demand, you have no need to worry.

Another thing, although many people don't want to raise their own livestock, growing food is a different matter. You already garden, so you'd have little trouble switching to a diet with mostly fruit instead of milk, if dairy becomes scarce.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You only need one cow and one person to take care of it. Since there will always be a demand, you have no need to worry.

Another thing, although many people don't want to raise their own livestock, growing food is a different matter. You already garden, so you'd have little trouble switching to a diet with mostly fruit instead of milk, if dairy becomes scarce.
I don't garden anything, but herbs. There is no substitute for dairy, seafood and other good proteins.

K

Kayaker

That's Illinois. Someone was posting map locations of farms out west, Oregon or Washington if I remember correctly.
You mean Antifa was posting them? So far, I have no reason to believe Antifa has any involvement in this. They may be scapegoats. For example, "white supremacists" were found to post threats from Antifa, but what if there's another layer to this: It wasn't actually white supremacists, but monopolies who want to seize control of the food industry, and set up both white supremacists and Antifa.

K

Kayaker

I don't garden anything, but herbs. There is no substitute for dairy, seafood and other good proteins.
Of course there's no substitute. However, a diet high in sugar reduces protein requirement, so fruit would be useful in a worst case scenario if not much protein from sound sources is available. 100g daily isn't that much. It's in only 3 quarts of milk.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Of course there's no substitute. However, a diet high in sugar reduces protein requirement, so fruit would be useful in a worst case scenario if not much protein from sound sources is available. 100g daily isn't that much. It's in only 3 quarts of milk.
I will not do well on fruit, I don't even eat much of it now, as it gives me sinus problems. If dairy and protein goes away it will be a problem for a lot of people.

Perry Staltic

You mean Antifa was posting them? So far, I have no reason to believe Antifa has any involvement in this. They may be scapegoats. For example, "white supremacists" were found to post threats from Antifa, but what if there's another layer to this: It wasn't actually white supremacists, but monopolies who want to seize control of the food industry, and set up both white supremacists and Antifa.

That is my recollection. White supremacists don't do that kind of stuff, but anyone who followed the antifa riots in 2020 knows very well that is their MOA

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

I will not do well on fruit, I don't even eat much of it now, as it gives me sinus problems. If dairy and protein goes away it will be a problem for a lot of people.
Have you tried ripe, organic fruit? Organic dairy and protein won't go away.

K

Kayaker

That is my recollection. White supremacists don't do that kind of stuff, but anyone who followed the antifa riots in 2019 knows very well that is their MOA
It may be their MOA, but what does Antifa have against small farms, other than them being far-left and rural communities and small businesses being right-wing? I had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that "anti-fascists" side with controlling corporations, but how would they believe that burning small farms is somehow the right thing to do? I don't understand and it seems nonsensical to me.

Perry Staltic

It may be their MOA, but what does Antifa have against small farms, other than them being far-left and rural communities and small businesses being right-wing? I had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that "anti-fascists" side with controlling corporations, but how would they believe that burning small farms is somehow the right thing to do? I don't understand and it seems nonsensical to me.

You're right, you don't understand antifa

Back
Top Bottom