Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

The world is talking about nothing, but Covid and vaccines, but those may be distractions for suspicious activities undermining our health. My raw milk farm burned to the ground this past week and when I went to look up the details I found news of it mixed in with other recent dairy farm fires.....

Jan 12, 2022 Ringwood, IL

Jan 8, 2022 Fresno County, CA

December 2021 Dinwittie, VA

December 2021 Wisconsin

December 2021 Michigan

October Ellisburg, NY

"At this point on the western coast of the USA, wildfires have affected over 3 million hectares. It’s the worst fire season in 7 decades, and while the strain on some horticulture, beef and dairy farmers (along with vineyard owners) has been very difficult, there are programs in place to support them. There are also ways to greatly reduce the risk and extent of future wildfires, but none of them will come easy."

OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat

saraleah

The world is talking about nothing, but Covid and vaccines, but those may be distractions for suspicious activities undermining our health. My raw milk farm burned to the ground this past week and when I went to look up the details I found news of it mixed in with other recent dairy farm fires.....

Jan 12, 2022 Ringwood, IL

Jan 8, 2022 Fresno County, CA

December 2021 Dinwittie, VA

December 2021 Wisconsin

December 2021 Michigan

October Ellisburg, NY

"At this point on the western coast of the USA, wildfires have affected over 3 million hectares. It’s the worst fire season in 7 decades, and while the strain on some horticulture, beef and dairy farmers (along with vineyard owners) has been very difficult, there are programs in place to support them. There are also ways to greatly reduce the risk and extent of future wildfires, but none of them will come easy."

A farm here just burnt to the grou...about this - dairy-farmers-in-the-us/[/QUOTE]

Mauritio

They want to mess up the supply chain in some way.

View: https://twitter.com/Leishman/status/1481670801304653824?t=ljPnhSTOQYKoYN9TtS1C6w&s=19

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Early in the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S., reduced demand for bulk orders of dairy products had the dairy industry pouring raw, unpasteurized milk down drains and dumping it outdoors. At the same time, many slaughterhouses shut down due to COVID outbreaks, which forced a lot of farms to “depopulate” their livestock, aka kill the animals (by gunshot or CO2) and discard their bodies.

Additionally, early in the pandemic, fruit and vegetable farmers were essentially forced to trash crops (including top berry manufacturer Driscolls), even though food banks were in serious need of food, because the government refused to give financial assistance to make the donations happen."

Donttreadonme

"Early in the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S., reduced demand for bulk orders of dairy products had the dairy industry pouring raw, unpasteurized milk down drains and dumping it outdoors. At the same time, many slaughterhouses shut down due to COVID outbreaks, which forced a lot of farms to “depopulate” their livestock, aka kill the animals (by gunshot or CO2) and discard their bodies.

Additionally, early in the pandemic, fruit and vegetable farmers were essentially forced to trash crops (including top berry manufacturer Driscolls), even though food banks were in serious need of food, because the government refused to give financial assistance to make the donations happen."

I am enjoying your posts. Good luck with the dairy farm!

Peachy

Terrible!!

Back
Top Bottom