Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

David PS

1652358168362.png

David PS

1652360444347.png

David PS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Could parents use sweetened condensed milk and or mixed with evaporated milk? My Mom told me that when she was a baby back in the day Mothers used those to feed babies that couldn’t breastfeed.

You are right in that they did use canned evaporated milk with some sugar in it….

“13 oz. can of evaporated whole milk (reduced fat, skim, and sweetened condensed milk will not provide enough calories or nutrition)
18–19 oz. of water
2 tablespoons of white granulated sugar or 1 tablespoon of light Karo syrup”

David PS

Wooooowwww!!!
Oh boy. That's now a burning image of history. Phew

Here is some of the buffalo skull story.

Regina

Here is some of the buffalo skull story.

I'm just wiped out all day haunted by this.
We sort of know it was all pretty awful, vague stories and "Dances With Wolves"...., but the horror is really hard to contemplate and fathom. It's just thoroughly sickening.
'and tourists shot the animals from the windows of trains as if the slaughter could last forever.'

I've actually been to the Cody Museum on a dull visit out west.
I probably read this history as they tell it with dull boredom and ignorance.

LeeLemonoil

With the ukranian war so handily taking out large grain and fertilizer supplies and sunflower seeds.

Indonesia now stops exporting palm oil.

It’s ridicoulus how all are aboard

David90

@Rinse & rePeat
This can only mean two things. First, they are trying to disrupt the food supply chain?. It seems obvious, that these ''accidents'' are more than a coincidence. Because it happens way too often and under strange circumstances, to be a coincidence.
I mean, in GA, a small plane has crashed directly into a general mills building. This is NOT a coincidence. If i would piloting a plane and i'm about to crash landing, i would make sure to land on a even surface (like a street or a grass-field). And not fly directly into a whole building. Are they really thinking the people are so dumb?

And second, maybe they are trying to force us into a Plant-Based Diet?. Seems also obvious, because the advertising of plant based products (at least in my country) is (in my opinion) insane. And Klaus Schwab (with his World Economic Forum) thinks also highly of a Plant-Based Diet. They would even let us eat bugs, if they could.
Even in our country, the meat factory (called ''Tönnies'', that even supplies our stores like ''Edeka'' and ''Kaufland'') even conceded, that they have seroius concerns and difficulties, to supply the stores with enough meat, due to the corona and food supply situation (due to ukraine/russia crisis).

I also changed my buying behaviour since the last two months. I buy miscellaneous meat (Chicken, Turkey, Beef) in bulk on my grocerie for the whole month (for like 40-50€ Total), package it in tiny zip bags (like 100-150g per zip bag) and put it in the Freezer. This holds at least for 3-4 months (in my regard). I also buyed 2 packages of 2,2 kilogramm whey protein (4,4 kilogramm in total) in our sports store (called decathlon). Just in case, i have a buffer (in terms of protein sources). I also got like 10 packages of condensed milk as well as 10 cans of Tuna and 10 cans of Sardines (in water, without sunflower oil). Just in case.
I expand it month after month to be well prepared. My Girlfirend also grows miscellaneous veggies and herbs in the garden since last year, with good success.

Also the Rockefeller Foundation said recently, that they ''think'' (;)) there is a great food crisis about to come in the next 6 months. Kinda suspicious, if you ask me.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat
This can only mean two things. First, they are trying to disrupt the food supply chain?. It seems obvious, that these ''accidents'' are more than a coincidence. Because it happens way too often and under strange circumstances, to be a coincidence.
I mean, in GA, a small plane has crashed directly into a general mills building. This is NOT a coincidence. If i would piloting a plane and i'm about to crash landing, i would make sure to land on a even surface (like a street or a grass-field). And not fly directly into a whole building. Are they really thinking the people are so dumb?

And second, maybe they are trying to force us into a Plant-Based Diet?. Seems also obvious, because the advertising of plant based products (at least in my country) is (in my opinion) insane. And Klaus Schwab (with his World Economic Forum) thinks also highly of a Plant-Based Diet. They would even let us eat bugs, if they could.
Even in our country, the meat factory (called ''Tönnies'', that even supplies our stores like ''Edeka'' and ''Kaufland'') even conceded, that they have seroius concerns and difficulties, to supply the stores with enough meat, due to the corona and food supply situation (due to ukraine/russia crisis).

I also changed my buying behaviour since the last two months. I buy miscellaneous meat (Chicken, Turkey, Beef) in bulk on my grocerie for the whole month (for like 40-50€ Total), package it in tiny zip bags (like 100-150g per zip bag) and put it in the Freezer. This holds at least for 3-4 months (in my regard). I also buyed 2 packages of 2,2 kilogramm whey protein (4,4 kilogramm in total) in our sports store (called decathlon). Just in case, i have a buffer (in terms of protein sources). I also got like 10 packages of condensed milk as well as 10 cans of Tuna and 10 cans of Sardines (in water, without sunflower oil). Just in case.
I expand it month after month to be well prepared. My Girlfirend also grows miscellaneous veggies and herbs in the garden since last year, with good success.

Also the Rockefeller Foundation said recently, that they ''think'' (;)) there is a great food crisis about to come in the next 6 months. Kinda suspicious, if you ask me.

It is all too suspicious. I worry about stocking up on too much freezer/refrigerator stuff because I have a feeling there is gonna be some power outages this summer. My girlfriend who lives nearby has 3 outages last summer. I am reluctant to keep up my garden because if the water prices now. A few years back we took out a lot of grass because our city penalizes over-usage. It is like a chess game nowadays, always having to carefully plan my next move.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have also been seeing a lot of recalls, like this one, where plastic, metals and other things are found in foods. How does that happen, constantly, if it is not on purpose?

“Yet another health alert has been issued targeting ground beef products. Amid a string of recent beef recalls, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) issued a public health alert for certain organic ground beef that was sold by Whole Foods stores. The alert was issued after it was determined that the ground beef may contain hard plastic.“

David PS

Lollipop2

Meh…recipe contains cod liver oil, sunflower oil. I say stick to evaporated milk and some added sugar. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients

• 2 cups whole raw cow’s milk, preferably from pasture-fed cows
  • 1/4 cup homemade liquid whey (See recipe for whey, below) Note: Do NOT use powdered whey or whey from making cheese (which will cause the formula to curdle). Use only homemade whey made from yoghurt, kefir or separated raw milk.
  • 4 tablespoons lactose1
  • 1/4 teaspoon bifidobacterium infantis2
  • 2 or more tablespoons good quality cream (preferably not ultrapasteurized), more if you are using milk from Holstein cows
  • 1/2 teaspoon unflavored high-vitamin or high-vitamin fermented cod liver oil or 1 teaspoon regular cod liver oil3
  • 1/4 teaspoon high-vitamin butter oil (optional)1
  • 1 teaspoon expeller-expressed sunflower oil1
  • 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil1
  • 2 teaspoons coconut oil1
  • 2 teaspoons Frontier brand nutritional yeast flakes1
  • 2 teaspoons gelatin1,4
  • 1-7/8 cups filtered water
  • 1/4 teaspoon acerola powder1, 2

Birdie

From Attorney Jeff Childers:

— Abbott Labs tweeted this morning that its factory was cleared of contamination weeks ago, and no causal relationship was found between two injured babies and its formula, but the FDA will not return its calls asking for permission to reopen its baby formula factory. It’s risky for Abbott to publicly complain about the FDA; the company must have decided its only option was taking the case directly to the people.

Twitter avatar for @AbbottNewsAbbott @AbbottNews
At the White House press conference today, the Press Secretary mistakenly said that our formulas were tainted and killed two infants. The deaths of these infants are a tragedy. ? [1/11]

May 13th 2022
https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-coffee-and-covid-saturday-may-14?s=r

OP
Rinse & rePeat
On my regular site I have noticed most of the refined coconut oil being unavailable. I just looked it up and apparently there is some coconut growing/supply issues. Apparently it has been brewing since 2019.

“According to IndexBox estimates based on USDA data, global coconut oil production declined approximately by -0.6% y-o-y to 3.5M tonnes in 2021 owing to unfavourable weather and Covid-related labour shortages in Malaysia and Argentina.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom