Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

Lollipop2

Well, well, well…seems going after eggs was devilish:

“The article is entitled: “Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2” and it was published by a Chinese group in January 2021.1”

David PS

Fn8zP1wXgAIDsP9

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“The article is entitled: “Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2” and it was published by a Chinese group in January 2021.1”

Wow! I looked this up elsewhere and it is true!…

“Chicken IgY, known as the immunoglobulin Y, is an antigen-specific antibody produced by B lymphocytes and accumulated in the yolk of chicken eggs. IgY as a bioactive constituent has been used for preventing pathogens infection in food, human and animals.“

Beatrix_

Wow! I looked this up elsewhere and it is true!…

“Chicken IgY, known as the immunoglobulin Y, is an antigen-specific antibody produced by B lymphocytes and accumulated in the yolk of chicken eggs. IgY as a bioactive constituent has been used for preventing pathogens infection in food, human and animals.“

View: https://twitter.com/KyleMcnease/status/1621047055052427265

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Beatrix_

This seems to have two sides. Egg yolks seem to help virals infections, so it seemed reasonable to think, there would be a reason to get them off the market with a fake bird flu. You seem to be saying that the egg yolks are being used more “devilishly”, and I am not sure how that is possible, or am I misunderstanding?
From what I understood, the chickens were part of the study and were vaxxed. Their eggs contained the specific immunoglobulin that was beneficial against the virus. It seems they are clearing the way to vaccinate our sources of animal protein...

OP
Rinse & rePeat
From what I understood, the chickens were part of the study and were vaxxed. Their eggs contained the specific immunoglobulin that was beneficial against the virus. It seems they are clearing the way to vaccinate our sources of animal protein...
That is good to know.

David PS

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I wonder how this can happen only in California, any guesses?…

“Citrus Greening, or Huanglongbing (HLB), is a fatal and incurable citrus tree disease. Beloved oranges, limes, lemons, and grapefruits, to name a few, are at risk for encountering the infected insect, Diaphorina citri Kuwayama, which carries the deadly contamination. HLB has been destroying citrus trees across the US for years and is beginning to wreak havoc again in parts of California.“

David PS

FokAzfJWIAAAo6F

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Beatrix_, post: 900042, member: 15738"]

View: https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1624051728533291010
Well this is moronic! The water has dead fish floating in it, but it is safe to drink? Well I guess for a lot of people they feel good, getting those words of approval, and will carry on, and head to the doctor soon wondering what is wrong with them now. I have look away, I can’t take the stupidity of it all anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom