Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

Z

Zsazsa

blg.png

Peatress

A map of the fires

David PS

David PS

So there has been none of the same in Canada?
It appears as though they only include incidents that have been reported in the news. If the news is being supressed or self-sensored by the media, then that might be the issue.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
It appears as though they only include incidents that have been reported in the news. If the news is being supressed or self-sensored by the media, then that might be the issue.
Canada has a better leash on their citizens, so really their is not much need for sabotage either.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This past week or so I have been having trouble finding eggs! They are sold out in my farm delivery box, with only one brand instead of 4 to choose from, and I went to 4 different stores between yesterday and today looking for my corn and soy free ones and shelves are virtually empty. I didn’t think to take a picture until the 4th store. All that I can find is the PUFA laden cheap ones. I wonder what is going on!

Attachments

• 793234A1-3CAF-40D5-9429-895D32FE567C.jpeg
    793234A1-3CAF-40D5-9429-895D32FE567C.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 8
OP
Rinse & rePeat
With subzero temperatures, and wind chill exceeding 30 below, the family and community did their best to put out the fire. A nearby neighbor shares that the scene was horrific.
“The cows wouldn’t get out of the barns, they kept running towards the heat,” a nearby farmer says.
During the fire, the electrical all went out and the automatic gates wouldn’t open,” a family member shared. “The barns filled with fire and smoke and chaos.”’

Regina

With subzero temperatures, and wind chill exceeding 30 below, the family and community did their best to put out the fire. A nearby neighbor shares that the scene was horrific.
“The cows wouldn’t get out of the barns, they kept running towards the heat,” a nearby farmer says.
During the fire, the electrical all went out and the automatic gates wouldn’t open,” a family member shared. “The barns filled with fire and smoke and chaos.”’

phew. so so sad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom