Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
even if the heat story is the sole cause, TPTB control the weather and this suits their agenda.

I still favor the new nearby biolab.
So greed (buying cattle that fatten up fast and don’t belong in a hot climate) and cheap corn contributed to their horrific deaths. Those poor animals.

Z

Zsazsa

00.42.jpg

P

Peatness

Have you seen this talk by Dr Laibow? @Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Have you seen this talk by Dr Laibow? @Rinse & rePeat

I’m on it now! I love a lazy Sunday :)

supercoolguy

Great thread, nice catch on the Haagen-D. My Full Fat fav.
"The recall is due to the chemical ethylene oxide being discovered in the ice cream. Food products containing ethylene oxide may cause illness if consumed, and illness varies depending on the consumer. The original recall appears to have begun in France. If purchased between the dates listed" "

"According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Ethylene oxide is a flammable gas that contains a sweet odor. Exposure to the chemical may cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, breathing difficulty, drowsiness, weakness, exhaustion, eye and skin burns, frostbite, and reproductive effects. Employees who come into contact with the chemical may be harmed from exposure as well, not just those who consume it via drinking or eating"Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Recalled Over 'Chemical Contamination'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom