Rxmexicoonline.com?

thomas00

Has anybody ordered with them before and can share their experience(s)?

thanks

OP
T

thomas00

This is a scam site in case anybody is thinking of placing an order with them. They appear legit, but are most certainly not.

managing

This is a scam site in case anybody is thinking of placing an order with them. They appear legit, but are most certainly not.
Can you expand on how you came to that conclusion? Not doubting you, just wanting details.

OP
T

thomas00

Didn't notify me after I placed the order, told me it had shipped, I waited and waited and nothing came. They finally responded after two months of emailing telling me it had shipped but had been returned by customs in my country due to a lack of accompanying prescription (total bollocks, my country allows a certain amount of imported medicines without prescription). I asked for proof of shipping and they gave me a tracking number for a different order, sent to a different person. I demanded a refund, they told me it would take up to 30 days and they'd take a 20% restocking fee out of it. Fortunately my bank reimbursed me when I told them all about it so I'm not out of pocket.

So they could be legit and just really appalling. Either way, not worth the hassle.

managing

Didn't notify me after I placed the order, told me it had shipped, I waited and waited and nothing came. They finally responded after two months of emailing telling me it had shipped but had been returned by customs in my country due to a lack of accompanying prescription (total bollocks, my country allows a certain amount of imported medicines without prescription). I asked for proof of shipping and they gave me a tracking number for a different order, sent to a different person. I demanded a refund, they told me it would take up to 30 days and they'd take a 20% restocking fee out of it. Fortunately my bank reimbursed me when I told them all about it so I'm not out of pocket.

So they could be legit and just really appalling. Either way, not worth the hassle.
Thanks! SOunds like a total scam.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals