Russia & Israel did 9/11 (new documentary)

yerrag

mrz082322-color-copy-jpg-1-5mb_orig.jpg
Ingenious marketing of Putin by Talmudist Central.

First, Russia's national champion.

Now, world champion.

Ploy - Make terror. Ascribe that terror to noble people but paint them as terrorists. Then obliterate them. Historian Hollywood beatifies the victor.

From Russia being feared communists to Russia being the victim to Russia beating the odds to beat the Western nations. Riding on Eastern Christian Orthodoxy prevailing over the decrepit Western Christians.

A great puppet show in the end. The protagonists mirror actors in the Hollywood stage- all Talmudists playing their roles.

A US President, a UK prime minister, a Ukrainian prime minister, a Russian president, a Chinese president, and a cast of seasoned veterans - all in a worldwide kabuki extravaganza.

The Pope and the Patriarch giving their blessing as they get themselves blessed for their fealty by their Talmudic Rabbi overlords.

Chad_Catholic

Ingenious marketing of Putin by Talmudist Central.

First, Russia's national champion.

Now, world champion.

Ploy - Make terror. Ascribe that terror to noble people but paint them as terrorists. Then obliterate them. Historian Hollywood beatifies the victor.

From Russia being feared communists to Russia being the victim to Russia beating the odds to beat the Western nations. Riding on Eastern Christian Orthodoxy prevailing over the decrepit Western Christians.

A great puppet show in the end. The protagonists mirror actors in the Hollywood stage- all Talmudists playing their roles.

A US President, a UK prime minister, a Ukrainian prime minister, a Russian president, a Chinese president, and a cast of seasoned veterans - all in a worldwide kabuki extravaganza.

The Pope and the Patriarch giving their blessing as they get themselves blessed for their fealty by their Talmudic Rabbi overlords.
Eastern "Christian" "Orthodox" i.e. not even Christian, and not even Orthodox. There's a reason God let the Muslims conquer the East after the split i.e. schism

yerrag

Eastern "Christian" "Orthodox" i.e. not even Christian, and not even Orthodox. There's a reason God let the Muslims conquer the East after the split i.e. schism
I hope you are a Baltimore Catechism Catholic more than a post-Vatican II Talmudist Catholic.

Still, being a Christian is still better than being a Catholic when you believe the mother of all falsehoods,

That believing in one God is believing in three persons in one God, and that one of them has a mother.

This is why most people also accept the mystery called the virus. Because once they accept inanity, another inanity is just so much easier to swallow.

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

I hope you are a Baltimore Catechism Catholic more than a post-Vatican II Talmudist Catholic.

Still, being a Christian is still better than being a Catholic when you believe the mother of all falsehoods,

That believing in one God is believing in three persons in one God, and that one of them has a mother.

This is why most people also accept the mystery called the virus.
Actually most people I know who profess to be Catholic are against vaccines and COVID-19 etc

And the Blessed Mother was never a part of the Trinity lol I don't know where you got that from

I don't affiliate myself with the current "Catholic" Church, also called the Vatican 2 sect, nor are its "Popes" valid, but I am a true Catholic

The Blessed Mother carried the God-Man Jesus for nine months; people were cured simply by touching His cloak, thus illustrating Mary's purity and sinlessness

yerrag

And the Blessed Mother was never a part of the Trinity lol I don't know where you got that from
Funny how you fail to read English coherently. And you went to Catholic school. Perhaps you learned diagram analysis, yet you fail miserably in comprehension.

Chad_Catholic

Funny how you fail to read English coherently. And you went to Catholic school. Perhaps you learned diagram analysis, yet you fail miserably in comprehension.
Haha chill! I did misread that, but the rest of my point stands. And no, public
The Catholic Church founded the university system btw
So replace my dyslexia response with this: if Mary birthed Jesus and Jesus was God then wouldn't that make her the mother of God?

Last edited:

JamesGatz

This is why most people also accept the mystery called the virus. Because once they accept inanity, another inanity is just so much easier to swallow.
Hey Yerrag - THANK YOU for doing John D Rockefeller's BIDDING - THEY DO LIKE IT when you go on the offensive about Religion - HELPS THEM ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS FASTER

yerrag

Hey Yerrag - THANK YOU for doing John D Rockefeller's BIDDING - THEY DO LIKE IT when you go on the offensive about Religion - HELPS THEM ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS FASTER
I don't know Rockefeller, neither I you, but there could be things I agree with John, but to paint me in one camp with him opposed to your saintly camp is as GWBUSHY as anything I've seen.

If you're not with us, you're against us!

You have a bigger mind. Please don't waste it emulating GWB.

Last edited:

yerrag

Haha chill! I did misread that, but the rest of my point stands. And no, public
The Catholic Church founded the university system btw
So replace my dyslexia response with this: if Mary birthed Jesus and Jesus was God then wouldn't that make her the mother of God?
She could just be the vessel by which the God assumed human form, to satisfy the belief in the Trinitarian God.

Or she could be the mother of the prophet Jesus, if one doesn't believe in Jesus being God.

But calling Mary the Mother of God, when was this dogma introduced? Was this professed in the Nicene Creed, or was this post- Vatican II? You tell me as I honestly am no expert.

yerrag

757 and 767 do not have the range to fly from Israel to NYC.
Not sure if there is such a thing as mid-air refueling for passenger planes. If that can be done with bulky bombers, why can't it be done with passenger planes?

Chad_Catholic

She could just be the vessel by which the God assumed human form, to satisfy the belief in the Trinitarian God.

Or she could be the mother of the prophet Jesus, if one doesn't believe in Jesus being God.

But calling Mary the Mother of God, when was this dogma introduced? Was this professed in the Nicene Creed, or was this post- Vatican II? You tell me as I honestly am no expert.
Aren't we all vessels? We all have souls, but the spirit that is God is the supreme spirit and Creator of all. Don't get it twisted, God did not need Mary, but He chose her to be His mother so that we might accept Him

OP
Pistachio

Pistachio

Gorbachev: 'Russia is good for the Jews and Jews are good for Russia.'

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals