Russia is not great

yerrag

Thanks!

Short but sweet. I like it this way considering how much of my life had been frittered away listening to the videos defending Trump and Russia from the 'Russia Russia Russia' propaganda only to realize I've been psyoped while thinking others but me are.

The Talmudists control almost all of anything where belief is needed. This is just one aspect of it.

We are mere specks to the Talmudist Zeus and pawns to their chessboard. The world is a big stage. This I am convinced to be the case. We are merely the props, and the Talmudists are the actors and directors and producers.

Matestube

Thanks!

Short but sweet. I like it this way considering how much of my life had been frittered away listening to the videos defending Trump and Russia from the 'Russia Russia Russia' propaganda only to realize I've been psyoped while thinking others but me are.

The Talmudists control almost all of anything where belief is needed. This is just one aspect of it.

We are mere specks to the Talmudist Zeus and pawns to their chessboard. The world is a big stage. This I am convinced to be the case. We are merely the props, and the Talmudists are the actors and directors and producers.
Completely agree.
People believe everything around them is normal and is meant to happen, that there are forces at play against each other that create the world, while in reality there is only one true force driving all the others and making it look that they are fighting against each other.
It's all a big roleplay orchestrated by a few machiavelic satanists that play with us like a kid plays with ants to see them suffer slowly.

VitoScaletta

It's all a big roleplay orchestrated by a few machiavelic satanists that play with us like a kid plays with ants to see them suffer slowly.
Not quite as cartoonist but I agree.
I mean not individuals but more like groups of individuals, families, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals