Runny nose and cold, but not feeling sick

nickvdg

Every morning (5:45) I start with a runny nose after like 20-30 minutes and lasts until my body warms up around 11:00 (5 hours later). I have a physically demanding job and always outside. Only when I do very heavy labor (carrying heavy stuff like rocks, tiles, pushing wheelbarrows) my body warms up pretty fast and the runny nose stops.
my immune system is very okay, I rarely feel sick and always full of energy. Only peat-rules I follow currently are:
- low PUFA
- moderate starch (spelt bread and potatoes)
- some vegetables, only at night with dinner
- lot of coffee with cream
- fruit juices and fresh fruits
- cacao
- whole butter on bread
- 3 eggs in morning as breakfast (from my own free range chickens)
- some lean meat at night

I have had this my entire life that I have to move around all day to feel kind of warm. But I want to get rid of this. I also want to just be at ease when chilling, without having these cold tingles all over my body all the time. I am naturally quite fit and muscular with low body fat.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Since you get this first thing in the morning, it's most likely low blood sugar, which then causes leaky gut and the absorption of endotoxins. Running nose for me is a clear sign of stress and endotoxin absorption. Taking aspirin and consuming some food quickly takes care of it.
It could be related to thyroid, as thyroid hormones will help to keep blood sugar stable during the night to prevent an increase in stress hormones. Some milk with honey and gelatin, or fruit juice with some aspirin before bed should help a lot.

Low temps in general are indicative of low thyroid hormones and one of the best ways to increase thyroid hormone production is to eat more. Vitamin, minerals and carbs are essential.
Hard work dramatically increases carb requirements and if you didn't fuel properly during the day, your sleep will most likely be negatively affected as well.

GreenTrails

Every morning (5:45) I start with a runny nose after like 20-30 minutes and lasts until my body warms up around 11:00 (5 hours later). I have a physically demanding job and always outside. Only when I do very heavy labor (carrying heavy stuff like rocks, tiles, pushing wheelbarrows) my body warms up pretty fast and the runny nose stops.
my immune system is very okay, I rarely feel sick and always full of energy. Only peat-rules I follow currently are:
- low PUFA
- moderate starch (spelt bread and potatoes)
- some vegetables, only at night with dinner
- lot of coffee with cream
- fruit juices and fresh fruits
- cacao
- whole butter on bread
- 3 eggs in morning as breakfast (from my own free range chickens)
- some lean meat at night

I have had this my entire life that I have to move around all day to feel kind of warm. But I want to get rid of this. I also want to just be at ease when chilling, without having these cold tingles all over my body all the time. I am naturally quite fit and muscular with low body fat.
I've been having something similar for the past six months or so. I get up early (5:45) and lift weights. My nose is runny in the mornings and I cough and sneeze a lot in the morning. I eat a big breakfast early (8 AM), and after breakfast, I feel better, and the runny nose and sneezing subside. I am not one who can eat breakfast late, like at 11 AM. After breakfast I go for a 2-mile brisk walk, and I'm pretty active all day. I don't eat after about 3 PM. I also feel that I have allergies (dust) that I didn't used to have.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals