Runenights Musings

Cirion

Oh yea I’ve also been straying away from the fruit juices. A little bit of oj might be fine but I’ve noticed that apple/grape juice seem to mess with my stomach where as I can eat a small amount of grapes and then be fine. On Saturday I actually chugged about 2 cups of grape juice and I became brain fogged/agitated. Very unpleasant.

I have lots of grape and apple juice every day. If grape and apple juice is impacting even you negatively, then probably it's doing even worse things for me... But what can I replace it with? I need mountains of carbs every day to function mentally. And I can't do too much st arch, too much starch is a problem. I need lots of sugar, but if I can't have juice, what's left? 4 cups of maple syrup a day??? hell, I'll do it if I have to LOL. Maple syrup is probably about the only pure sugar source that I've never had problems with after all... In fact maple syrup reliably brings my energy and mood up... maple syrup truly is the nectar of the gods IMO.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

I have lots of grape and apple juice every day. If grape and apple juice is impacting even you negatively, then probably it's doing even worse things for me... But what can I replace it with? I need mountains of carbs every day to function mentally. And I can't do too much st arch, too much starch is a problem. I need lots of sugar, but if I can't have juice, what's left? 4 cups of maple syrup a day??? hell, I'll do it if I have to LOL. Maple syrup is probably about the only pure sugar source that I've never had problems with after all... In fact maple syrup reliably brings my energy and mood up... maple syrup truly is the nectar of the gods IMO.

Haha maple syrup is good but idk about 4 cups. You might not need as many calories as you think. Try grapes and oranges instead of juice, and then when you are sick of eating those fruits, consider your fruit intake topped off. If you still feel like you need more sugar, colas, or homemade lemonade might suffice. I’ve noticed that lemon juice with water settles the stomach and puts me at ease.

I mean, let’s be realistic. It’d be pretty rare in nature where we would have such abundant access to so much energy. Obviously we don’t care about what evolutionarily happened but what provides for optimal health, but perhaps you’re hurting yourself by constantly chasing super high energy all the time. Eat until the stomach is full, which usually will take some starch, fruit, sugar, and animals, and then engage in some activity that can get your brain away from thinking about what to eat.

Cirion

Haha maple syrup is good but idk about 4 cups. You might not need as many calories as you think. Try grapes and oranges instead of juice, and then when you are sick of eating those fruits, consider your fruit intake topped off. If you still feel like you need more sugar, colas, or homemade lemonade might suffice. I’ve noticed that lemon juice with water settles the stomach and puts me at ease.

I mean, let’s be realistic. It’d be pretty rare in nature where we would have such abundant access to so much energy. Obviously we don’t care about what evolutionarily happened but what provides for optimal health, but perhaps you’re hurting yourself by constantly chasing super high energy all the time. Eat until the stomach is full, which usually will take some starch, fruit, sugar, and animals, and then engage in some activity that can get your brain away from thinking about what to eat.

Well I dunno if you've kept up with some of my data gathering but in summary I've found that for me personally, to achieve a waking temp of 98.6F and waking pulse of 85 bpm, as well as not gain weight or even lose weight, I need the following:

Avg of 4,500 calories
Avg of 1,050 carbohydrates
Avg of 5g fat (zero essentially)
Avg of 80g protein or so

This is a 7-day averaged plot (to be pretty confident in the results, not just 1 or 2 days)

upload_2019-8-11_21-26-58.png

Clearly, both any more and any less than 4500 is not optimal. It's a very narrow band of optimality for me. If I fall on either side of it, my mental state is terrible, my temps are terrible, everything is terrible. Being unhealthy sucks. I have to chase this ideal state, if I under-eat I not only drop temperatures, I even gain weight, so I have to get it right or everything goes wrong for me. Mental state goes down the toilet, energy goes down the toilet, AND I gain weight. Bad all around.

That said, if I found a combo of foods that made me get an ideal mental state with less calories, and also optimal temperatures, I'd be all for it. Ultimate its Temps/Pulses/Weight/Mental state. These are the four things that matter. Calories are just a proxy for them. It's probably true that if i found a combo of foods that got me to the ideal state with less calories that I'd lose weight faster. But as can be clearly seen in my plot, I have not yet managed it. But maybe you're on to something with the grape and apple juice. I'll have to think on that further.....

Last edited:
OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Well I dunno if you've kept up with some of my data gathering but in summary I've found that for me personally, to achieve a waking temp of 98.6F and waking pulse of 85 bpm, as well as not gain weight or even lose weight, I need the following:

Avg of 4,500 calories
Avg of 1,050 carbohydrates
Avg of 5g fat (zero essentially)
Avg of 80g protein or so

This is a 7-day averaged plot (to be pretty confident in the results, not just 1 or 2 days)

View attachment 14267

Clearly, both any more and any less than 4500 is not optimal. It's a very narrow band of optimality for me. If I fall on either side of it, my mental state is terrible, my temps are terrible, everything is terrible. Being unhealthy sucks. I have to chase this ideal state, if I under-eat I not only drop temperatures, I even gain weight, so I have to get it right or everything goes wrong for me. Mental state goes down the toilet, energy goes down the toilet, AND I gain weight. Bad all around.

How many of those calories were fruit juice? I think the juice can lead towards a negative cycle where you need more and more to feel good. I just had about 10 grapes and then my body wanted no more. That’s maybe 60 calories. I could have easily chugged 2 cups of grape juice worth 240 calories and then have my body thrown all out of wack from messing with my digestion, leading me to consume lots of sugar to try and correct myself.

Maybe try one day with all whole fruits, sugar, and starch, and see how you feel and compare the amount of calories you ingested. If you’ve done that than maybe I’m wrong but I think it could be worth a shot.

Cirion

How many of those calories were fruit juice? I think the juice can lead towards a negative cycle where you need more and more to feel good. I just had about 10 grapes and then my body wanted no more. That’s maybe 60 calories. I could have easily chugged 2 cups of grape juice worth 240 calories and then have my body thrown all out of wack from messing with my digestion, leading me to consume lots of sugar to try and correct myself.

Maybe try one day with all whole fruits, sugar, and starch, and see how you feel and compare the amount of calories you ingested. If you’ve done that than maybe I’m wrong but I think it could be worth a shot.

Alot of it was juice. But even when I WAS just eating actual fruit, I still needed a lot. Take this day that I like to refer to a lot (because the next day after I had the BEST day literally ever)

upload_2019-8-11_21-40-10.png

Almost none of it was juice. ALmost all from starch or fruit. And still a hefty amount (892g) of carbs. I actually have indeed tried days with less sugars/juices. I feel like utter dog s*** once I start to cross the less than 600-700 gram of carbs a day threshold.

Keep in mind I probably weigh almost as much as twice as you do, so my body expends an enormous amount of energy every day, so in order to keep my temps up requires an obscene amount of carbs.

But you are right, that even that being the case, I could still probably find better carb sources. The problem is though, I actually stopped eating actual fruits for the very reason that I have a hard time getting my carbohydrate needs met--Who wants to eat 2-3 lbs of grapes EVERY day? I got sick of it... The fact is I can not consistently get 98.6F temps with less than 900g. Whether its from juice, fruit, syrup, or whatever. Once I dip below 500-600 gram, I start getting heavy bags under my eyes, sub 97F temperatures, and I literally have to take a sick day off work. It's not a good thing. My body is pretty F***ed.

You might then say -- well being sick of fruit should be a sign from the body to stop eating it. Not so. Like I said, if I stopped eating sugar "when I didn't feel like it " I'd probably eat around 500-600g a day. Which, tanks my body temperature a whole degree, and makes me have to take a sick day from work. Conversely, my body craves inappropriate foods like excess protein and fats which also tank my body temperatures. Basically, my body can't be trusted. The only thing I CAN trust, however, is logic and how my mental state, temps, pulses, weight change over the long term.

Last edited:

somuch4food

Sometimes, we don’t need sugar or fruit or starch, but just water is needed. This is more evident if you start sweating more. I don’t know what happens but I think a lot of adults lose the ability to sense what dehydration feels like. I usually give water a shot, if it makes me feel better I keep drinking it, but if I taste it with apathy than I usually try something else.

I did this this morning. Normally, I eat a snack when I arrive at work and feel a bit down. Today I drank water instead and it did give a bit of a boost. When I took a sip just now, I didn't get the same satisfying feeling and so I went for a snack instead. We'll see if it helps. I always end up feeling dehydrated by the end of the day because I forget to drink while I work since I go for a snack every time I feel my energy going down the drain.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

I did this this morning. Normally, I eat a snack when I arrive at work and feel a bit down. Today I drank water instead and it did give a bit of a boost. When I took a sip just now, I didn't get the same satisfying feeling and so I went for a snack instead. We'll see if it helps. I always end up feeling dehydrated by the end of the day because I forget to drink while I work since I go for a snack every time I feel my energy going down the drain.

The feeling of being hydrated helps a lot. So many negative mental states can be avoided just through hydration. Sure, one may not have strength or the ability to sustain productive output, but at least they won’t be agitated, short of temper, or unable to concentrate.

Had a near manic high after ingestion of Yerba mate with strawberry and lemon juice + sugar, followed by maple syrup and skim milk. While I felt great, my hands went cold again. I may just try drinking the tea on its own without so much sugar, and observe those effects.

It seems like I’m tending towards a very low fiber, low fat, bodybuilding style diet + sugar. I noticed that adding an egg yolk to my rice made it taste delicious and also helped immensely with the digestion of the starch. I’ve been eating fish but today realized that i much prefer the taste of lean chicken. I just have to make sure I prepare the chicken properly so it’s nice and juicy and not dry. The high protein + starch meals certainly gives me the most strength and satiation out of all the different food combinations I’ve eaten.

Will sip on my tea, probably end up adding just a lil bit of sugar to it (knowing me), and then take my dog out for a walk. The lil nuisance likes to bark and run in front of every car that drives by....

Cirion

Interesting that you combine meat and starch. That's a potent deadly anti-metabolic combo for me personally.

Chicken, how could you! Heresy I tell ya. LOL

I definitely agree on low fiber low fat and sugar tho. I am starting to do away with starch personally and opt for almost purely sugar. Partly because I'm trying to bring down my tryptophan down to zero except from a little animal products like beef. But definitely, just sugar without solid food / sustenance is bad news (as we've both found out the hard way). So this means I've had to increase animal products again. Hoping that this time, I can tolerate it because I'm mindful of my ~0.5 gram tryptophan limit a day. I never tried to limit myself this way before when having beef in the diet.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Interesting that you combine meat and starch. That's a potent deadly anti-metabolic combo for me personally.

Chicken, how could you! Heresy I tell ya. LOL

I definitely agree on low fiber low fat and sugar tho. I am starting to do away with starch personally and opt for almost purely sugar. Partly because I'm trying to bring down my tryptophan down to zero except from a little animal products like beef. But definitely, just sugar without solid food / sustenance is bad news (as we've both found out the hard way). So this means I've had to increase animal products again. Hoping that this time, I can tolerate it because I'm mindful of my ~0.5 gram tryptophan limit a day. I never tried to limit myself this way before when having beef in the diet.

Meat and starch give me so much strength. My hands are much stronger and warmer with meat and starch. Without it I can’t strength train. I also feel as if my digestion is much better eating this way. I had a small adaption period, in which I had those 3 bowel movements, but now I feel as if my stomach prefers rice and meat over anything else. A little skim milk (if that) and some fruit are probably fine, but anything else just doesn’t seem optimal to me anymore.

I don’t see anything wrong with lean chicken. It’s just pure protein. The legs and drum stick definitely have fat, but the breast are essentially the same as fish to me in terms of macronutrient content. Perhaps the amino acid ratios might be slightly different, but I’m going by taste most of all. My body seems to be craving lean chicken over any other type of meat as of now.

Cirion

Maybe its different if you lift. I don't lift. Still too lethargic to dream of touching a barbell or dumbbell yet. I think I do remember getting more enjoyment out of starch when I used to lift. But if you don't lift, I think pure glucose isn't as helpful. At least that's been my experience so far being sedentary.

I will say today feels a lot different digestion wise now that I've adopted something like a 50% calories at breakfast 30% at lunch 20% at dinner kind of approach. Its almost as if the body expects you to eat this way because my digestion seems way better in the morning than it does at night. I broke a record for # of bowel movements in one day doing this - I had six! Insane lol. I've never had that many BM in one day otherwise. Like yesterday I had maybe 1-2? My gut has been gurgling like crazy, which I'm personally gonna take as a good sign that digestion is kicking into high gear... hopefully anyway... or maybe I'm just having wishful thinking lol

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Maybe its different if you lift. I don't lift. Still too lethargic to dream of touching a barbell or dumbbell yet. I think I do remember getting more enjoyment out of starch when I used to lift. But if you don't lift, I think pure glucose isn't as helpful. At least that's been my experience so far being sedentary.

I will say today feels a lot different digestion wise now that I've adopted something like a 50% calories at breakfast 30% at lunch 20% at dinner kind of approach. Its almost as if the body expects you to eat this way because my digestion seems way better in the morning than it does at night. I broke a record for # of bowel movements in one day doing this - I had six! Insane lol. I've never had that many BM in one day otherwise. Like yesterday I had maybe 1-2?

Maybe one would need less starch, but any type of movement uses up muscle glycogen, even if it’s just walking around. Does sugar refill muscle glycogen? And also the brain. Above all it needs steady glucose to function at its best. Without starch and protein I felt like I was so dependent on sugar all the time. Can’t go more than 1 hour without having to consume something to stay level. The energy is more stable with starch and meat. If I want to dip into mania I know how lol...

Interesting about the bowel movements. It’s for sure good that you’re clearing out the digestion. Your diet should be having you tend towards weight loss and a flat stomach over time, so time will tell if this works out for you! I think a little starch is fine (try the white rice with egg yolk ;) ) Im happy because my stomach is finally not so bloated all the time. It was nice and flat today :) just got a little bit of lower belly fat to lose but I think It’ll go away!

Cirion

Muscles use preferentially fatty acids at rest and light movement. I suppose they do use some glucose, but not a whole lot. Sugar is both glucose and fructose, so any glucose that muscles need should easily enough be filled that way. But I totally know the "empty" feeling you refer to with a lot of sugar. That's why I've had to bring beef back. I gotta have SOMETHING solid in my diet haha! On that we both agree! i'm at 1 lb of beef today and still feeling a little empty. Unsure of what to do as I'm already at a lot of calories for the day, and scared of weight gain (since beef historically causes me weight gain and I've already had 1 lb of it so far) hmm.... I do know that my caloric needs seem to be roughly 4,600 and i'm only at 3,800 so far. My algorithms for food selection aren't as good as yours, not sure what would benefit my body, but I do know its probably something solid. the problem is 4,600 calories only don't result in weight gain for me if I pick all the right foods (low pufa, low tryptophan etc) and I'm already at my 0.5 gram tryptophan budget for the day =/ there literally is no solid food that is zero tryptophan... to be honest, I honestly think its better that I just fast than risk getting too much tryptophan. Tryptophan is one of the #1 best ways for me to gain weight.

I definitely agree about weight loss. When I plot up my metrics from my database, I use a metric called 'metabolic wt marker' which is a combo of not only temps/pulses but also wt loss. It's this metric that is my main 'go to metric' now for optimizing my food intake. However, it's going to be a long time before I have a flat stomach... right now I look like the pillsbury doughboy lol

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Seems like skim milk + maple syrup is a highly effective combo. Starch and meat is great, but as I noted earlier it provides a grounding energy and strength, but not higher (and I use this facetiously) frequencies. Sugar on its own or with Yerba mate can catapult me up to neverland, but at the expense of cold hands and manic energy. It seems as if the skim milk + maple syrup AFTER the starch and meat has given me a very good physical and mental state. My writing state yesterday came on after I had my fill of rice, fish, skim milk, syrup, and coffee, and this is the exact same combination of foods I’ve eaten as of right now.

I feel very good. As if my mind is thinking clearly. Composed. I want to read right now. I was sitting around on my couch watching mindless YouTube videos, but that state seems to have passed. I crave knowledge right now. My teeth feel very strong. I can see my enamel growing back in. It’s one of my weak points on my body, but it seems to be recuperating. The skim milk + maple syrup is crucial for that.

How much clarity is in a state like this! No errant thoughts, no mindless loops. No musical choruses stuck in my head. Just pure stillness. The world feels still right now! It’s relaxing. I don’t feel stress. Present me with a stressful situation and i think i would just handle it. Think of the best solution and do it. No second guessing, no anxiety, just competency. Enough noting, time to read

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

So many things to be upset about, yet I am in complicit in them all. What is it that I can really do, and am I willing to make the changes necessary to do them.

The city air smells of exhaust. I drive my car to work.
The river floats with specs of trash and waste. I use the plastic products.
My ears ring from tumultuous sounds. I blast my music loud.
My heart yearns for human connection. I cut off my family and friends.

I imagine a different place, in a different time, with different people. Where the clear water would wade against my feet. Making a soft swishing sound as it breathed through every piece of rock. A simple boat, with a couple oars, would traverse me up and down the river. I would walk too and fro my little hut, with the fresh smells of the forest filling my lungs.

A simpler life, for simpler people. For all my yearnings, I know I couldnt adjust. I've become accustomed to this modern life. With it's modern comforts. With its modern poison. I like having the juice of 100 grapes and oranges at a moment's notice. The accomodating air conditioning to isolate me from the discomfort of the heat. The machine to connect me with any piece of information that ever existed.

Perhaps I need to get out of this town. But where do I go? And what of the chains that latch me here? I never though being a misanthrope was a good solution, but perhaps its the only solution left. Is it irresponsible? And who would be left to fix it if we all left? Can we truly escape? When the world comes crashing down, even our little utopia would fall to pieces.

Perhaps I need to reimagine the town. But what would stay? And what would go? A dreamer dreams a thousand dreams, which he never gets to see, because the world was awake in reality.

somuch4food

So many things to be upset about, yet I am in complicit in them all. What is it that I can really do, and am I willing to make the changes necessary to do them.

The city air smells of exhaust. I drive my car to work.
The river floats with specs of trash and waste. I use the plastic products.
My ears ring from tumultuous sounds. I blast my music loud.
My heart yearns for human connection. I cut off my family and friends.

I imagine a different place, in a different time, with different people. Where the clear water would wade against my feet. Making a soft swishing sound as it breathed through every piece of rock. A simple boat, with a couple oars, would traverse me up and down the river. I would walk too and fro my little hut, with the fresh smells of the forest filling my lungs.

A simpler life, for simpler people. For all my yearnings, I know I couldnt adjust. I've become accustomed to this modern life. With it's modern comforts. With its modern poison. I like having the juice of 100 grapes and oranges at a moment's notice. The accomodating air conditioning to isolate me from the discomfort of the heat. The machine to connect me with any piece of information that ever existed.

Perhaps I need to get out of this town. But where do I go? And what of the chains that latch me here? I never though being a misanthrope was a good solution, but perhaps its the only solution left. Is it irresponsible? And who would be left to fix it if we all left? Can we truly escape? When the world comes crashing down, even our little utopia would fall to pieces.

Perhaps I need to reimagine the town. But what would stay? And what would go? A dreamer dreams a thousand dreams, which he never gets to see, because the world was awake in reality.

I understand your conflicting thoughts. I've always been a dreamer at heart. I imagine stuff that I never do and I am satisfied with it. I think we have to change our relationship with this modern society. Instead of following the flow and do as the society expects us, we have to reverse the relationship and look at ways to bend the modern society to achieve our expectations of a great life. The difficult part though is to have enough energy not only to imagine this better world, but to act upon it, to bring it closer to reality. That's where I'm stuck at right now.

I also think that a lot has to do with perception. There are plenty of people that live fulfilling lives even in the current state of the world. What's the most important is to align your values with your actions. We are used to make compromises because that's how the world is, but compromises do take away some of our vitality since we accept lesser standards.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

I understand your conflicting thoughts. I've always been a dreamer at heart. I imagine stuff that I never do and I am satisfied with it. I think we have to change our relationship with this modern society. Instead of following the flow and do as the society expects us, we have to reverse the relationship and look at ways to bend the modern society to achieve our expectations of a great life. The difficult part though is to have enough energy not only to imagine this better world, but to act upon it, to bring it closer to reality. That's where I'm stuck at right now.

I also think that a lot has to do with perception. There are plenty of people that live fulfilling lives even in the current state of the world. What's the most important is to align your values with your actions. We are used to make compromises because that's how the world is, but compromises do take away some of our vitality since we accept lesser standards.

For the first time today I was able to feel how suffocating the city is. Specifically the air. As I was walking through my neighborhood, every time I walked by trees I could feel such reprieve through my lungs. An asian man the other day was walking through the neighborhood with those thin paper breathing masks. I’m not sure how helpful those are, but I can understand now why people choose to wear them.

As I was walking, I couldn’t help but think to myself how much more vitality and energy I’d feel if the air was as crisp as it is in the cool banks of a river surrounded by trees and vegetation. Or thousands of feet in the air on the mountain tops. Eliminating all forms of smog and ramping up our vegetation would do wonders for our health and vitality.

I agree with aligning values with our actions. It prevents disharmony in our contemplation of our actions, since we acted upon what we believed at that time. Our beliefs can change, and it’s important to re-evaluate what we believe to see if it holds true, and seek out opposing beliefs to see if we are short-sighted. Can we fault anyone for acting out what they truly believe?

somuch4food

For the first time today I was able to feel how suffocating the city is. Specifically the air. As I was walking through my neighborhood, every time I walked by trees I could feel such reprieve through my lungs. An asian man the other day was walking through the neighborhood with those thin paper breathing masks. I’m not sure how helpful those are, but I can understand now why people choose to wear them.

As I was walking, I couldn’t help but think to myself how much more vitality and energy I’d feel if the air was as crisp as it is in the cool banks of a river surrounded by trees and vegetation. Or thousands of feet in the air on the mountain tops. Eliminating all forms of smog and ramping up our vegetation would do wonders for our health and vitality.

I agree with aligning values with our actions. It prevents disharmony in our contemplation of our actions, since we acted upon what we believed at that time. Our beliefs can change, and it’s important to re-evaluate what we believe to see if it holds true, and seek out opposing beliefs to see if we are short-sighted. Can we fault anyone for acting out what they truly believe?

I think authenticity is important. Living a fake life that seem to be the dream for most people will eventually crush even the richest if he does not truly wish for it.

I recently moved to a smaller town in the suburbs near a mountain. I find it so much more relaxing. The commute to work is longer (more than an hour), but it doesn't feel as hectic. I'm now taking the train instead of a city bus. I'm really happy with my move, but my wallet has taken a hit. Money is a modern accomodation though and doesn't bring true value to life, so having less of it is not important.

I was living in compromises all the time before. Cutting out on stuff to save money that I never really used on meaningful things. Putting others need first all the time and forgetting entirely about my own wellbeing. Following health guidelines in order to achieve better health and crushing my own instinct on the quantity and type of foods I need... I'm starting to liberate myself from those shackles and I'm finally finding myself going back to what I used to be when I was "unaware". I'm dreaming of a better life and I need energy to achieve it, hence my continued quest on this forum.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Make sure your digestion is good
You know you should
If you care about your health
And livelihood!

Cheese!

Making starch and meat digest perfectly!

The perfect complement for folks!

Who are sick of the egg yolk!

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Crazy how bloated my stomach has been all this time.

I went on about 4 hour water fast where I just hydrated like crazy. Multiple times I felt hunger and I just kept drinking water. Hunger subsided. Energy uplifted. By the end of the 4 hour fast my stomach bloat was absolutely gone. I was so flexible and able to bend in all sorts of ways.

Got hungry so I ate 1 apple, 1 banana, 30 grapes. Could tell I needed oranges but didn’t have any. Had to resort to juice. Instant mistake. Bloat returned, on top of some inflammatory blemishes on my face. Those will dissipate by Tom tho. All I have to do to get rid of this bloat is just chug water. It really does cleanse one out. My skin for the first wasn’t so oily and my hair looked very nice. Had many women looking my way at the gym, where as earlier that day they were all avoiding my gaze with my greasy **** hair and face.

Im recognizing that pure sugar isn’t optimal for strength. My brain gets a high, but my hands go weak and cold. Errant thoughts enter into my head. It has to be paired with at least something to not cause problems. Hydrating with water fixes that itch I get for sugar and makes me feel better.

Feeling my heart beat tn for the first time in a while. The fast then introduction of fruit has warmed me up like crazy. My balls tingled for the first time in a while also, which was a unique experience.

Will be seeking out that bloat free experience again, and aim to try and maintain that in between my meals. I think that will help immensely with making correct food choices. Dairy and sugar are back on the judges pulpit!

Cirion

I'll have to try out drinking more water. Interesting that juice causes you so much problems, I don't generally get that same effect. In fact without a steady stream of carbs I'm a complete train wreck and my metabolism gets completely demolished.

Of course, since I can't digest any foods anymore, sugar is all that is left LOL. Well that and gelatin, which is the only protein I can handle... lol

I've found this massive problem with food. You can either get a short term benefit or a long term benefit and rarely both. Or maybe its just me?

Ex: meat and fats can be tasty in the moment, and you think it's benefitting you as a result. And then the next day you have s*** waking temp, pulse, and you gain weight/bloat. T hat's why I kept trying to make meat and fat work for me, because it would feel good in the moment, but it's a trick, your body tricks you, its actually harming you in the long run

Conversely, sometimes if I force myself to suffer from "less than ideal satiating foods" that in the long run I benefit with feeling great the next day. So wtf is up with all this? lol. But it's how my body seems to operate.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals