Run out of gold reserves?

Lizb

In the latest Generative Energy interview Ray said the gold reserves had depleted to the point where we had basically run out of money. Can someone tell me where the gold has gone? How do you run out of gold?

gaze

gold is a non-renewable metal. Once all the gold gets mined from earth then theres no more left underground. Whatever has been mined can only get recycled

Quelsatron

I thought he meant in the sense of gold promises vastly outnumbering the actual gold reserves.

docall18

If everyone wanted to convert their Gold ETFs to physical gold, we would quickly find the emperor has no clothes. (evern the physical gold backed ETFs)

The gold reserves the US claims to have do not get audited, and are a fabrication.

Most gold is held in government reserves and personal vaults.

OP
Lizb

Lizb

If everyone wanted to convert their Gold ETFs to physical gold, we would quickly find the emperor has no clothes. (evern the physical gold backed ETFs)

The gold reserves the US claims to have do not get audited, and are a fabrication.

Most gold is held in government reserves and personal vaults.
Thank you very much.i understand that.

tankasnowgod

In the latest Generative Energy interview Ray said the gold reserves had depleted to the point where we had basically run out of money. Can someone tell me where the gold has gone? How do you run out of gold?

Gold isn't really used as "money" today. Mostly, it's just bonds. Nothing is the current system is backed by anything. If you look at a Federal Reserve Note, it's clear it's just a promissory note.

People like Ted Butler have talked for years about how the price for Gold and Silver are manipulated, and how there are at least 100 (or more) "paper ounces" for every real physical ounce held somewhere like the COMEX. Most don't take delivery of physical on those contracts, and they are just settled in fiat money. You can see what happens to the price if some entity started to take delivery by looking at Silver and the Hunt Brothers in the late 70s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals