RUI Liquid T3

ilovethesea

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here, but if you google "RUI T3" what I'm talking about will come up.

Has anyone purchased this?

It's sold "for research purposes only, not for human consumption". Which means maaaaaybe I could get it into Canada, unlike every other thyroid product I've ordered. :roll:

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Review by elevatedon 8/12/11
Excited to see effects on rats
I purchased a bottle of the Liquid T3 and am on my second day of dosing at .5ml
I was very happy to receive the T3 in the mail so quickly.

I will update with results as the days progress.

My review will be for the effects of using both T3 and Clenbuterol since I am dosing both at .5ml 100mcg daily.

:robot

Sheik

I've been using RUI liquid T3 for a month or two. It's very concentrated so I mix it with filtered water and keep it in a jar in the fridge.

I don't know if I'm imagining things, but it seems to have degraded pretty rapidly. I'd heard liquid T3 was unstable but I didn't expect it to degrade so quickly. Maybe it was a mistake to put it in the fridge. Maybe I'm just getting used to it.

I'm not sure how long it's meant to be good for; I think most people who buy this stuff intend to take huge doses.

As far as getting it into Canada, I have no idea.

OP
I

ilovethesea

Darn, I'm afraid to order it then. I already just had an episode this past month where I tried a non Mexican Cytomel and it totally tanked my temperatures and broke me out in cystic acne! When I go below about 60mcg of T3 it's a big problem... but that's 60mcg in the strong Mexican doses. I've tried so many different thyroid meds and so many are nothing close to what they say the dose is on the label.