RSS Feed Enabled

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
RSS Feed has been enabled. I am still working on getting the kinks worked out of it. So please bare with me.

This is the link to have all the boards delivered to you via one single feed.

http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/feed.php

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This RSS feed is pretty cool. Been testing it out today myself with Opera browser. It's a great way to stay connected to the forum. Thank you to the member who suggested me to enable it. :thumbright

And yes, I know this is the diet section. I will be posting any announcements that I think people need to read in the diet section because this is the place everyone comes to first. Then later on, I will move it to the correct section.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OK, if anyone wants a "digest" type notification of the forum then I would suggest "Google Reader". Most browsers do have their own RSS feed input system, but from my observations "Google Reader" is the way to go. Even Google Chrome has a reader, but people are saying that it's really crappy and they planned it that way so people would use Google Reader instead.

You will need a Google account for this, so go ahead and get an account and sign in(it's free). Once you do that, I made a little video below on how to set it up and use it. It's really super simple. If you need any help just let me know.

Here is the link you will put into your subscription area.

feed.php

Make sure you watch the video if you need help walking through the setup. I suggest you download the video onto your computer by clicking on the google_reader.wmv link and saving it because watching it on the site it's very small. If you download it to your computer it will be much bigger.

Attachments

• google_reader.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 680