RP's Recommended Supplements Instead Of Thyroid

firebreather

I thought I read here on the forum or maybe in one of RP's articles that he says a certain combination of supplements can sometimes help people who are hypo without them needing to take Thyroid.

But for the life of me I can't seem to find the info anywhere.

I thought that it included Niacinamide and 2 other things, maybe pregnenolone and something else but I'm not sure.

Since I don't feel a thing from T3 I don't see the point in taking it

Any ideas what those supps are?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

docall18

I think he said that aspirin + caffeine works like T3.

I read a Peat quote before saying that there is no substitute for thyroid hormone. I found this to be the case.

Aspirin and caffeine are great support however. They allow thyroid to do its work.

Philomath

That could have been a Visionofstrength post

I read a Peat quote before saying that there is no substitute for thyroid hormone. I found this to be the case.

Aspirin and caffeine are great support however. They allow thyroid to do its work.

Could you elaborate more on how aspirin + caffeine support the thyroid? @docall18

docall18

Could you elaborate more on how aspirin + caffeine support the thyroid? @docall18

Not sure, but possibly by lowering estrogen, prolactin, serotonin etc. which allows thyroid to work effectively. Haidut has plenty of topics on both of them.

If i take thyroid without caffeine or vice-versa, my metabolism does not increase.