RP Meetup? Where Do You Live?

milk_lover

UAE here. I have an idea. Why don’t we have a Whatsapp group? I am in a lot of community groups related to sport and I think it would be really fun to have an easy access to messaging app where we can consult each other and have fast answers.

Momado965

Lol we can bring gallons of milk and giant vats of French pressed coffee while we massage haidut supps onto our skin and bathe ourselves in red light.

No phones of course lest we poison our bodies with EMF.

All jokes aside I’m somewhat intrigued, although if the conversation turned super technical Travis style I’ll prob zone out. I’d be very interested to see where people were before finding Peat, what steps they’ve taken, and how their life currently is. I’ve always enjoyed logs.

LMFAO!

milkboi

UAE here. I have an idea. Why don’t we have a Whatsapp group? I am in a lot of community groups related to sport and I think it would be really fun to have an easy access to messaging app where we can consult each other and have fast answers.

I'd be down if you opened one :):

Lolinaa

I am in France guys, but I can hit you up in NYC in September.

The weather is still great in September in NYC.

+1 for whatsapp