RP Email Advice Comment: Lung Cancer

milk_lover

"Dr. Peat wrote me this regarding lung cancer:

Lung cancer cells produce increased amounts of some things that promote abnormal growth, and some of these can be inhibited by common harmless materials. The effects of adenosine and (leaked) ATP are inhibited by caffeine, prostaglandins are inhibited by aspirin and pregnenolone, estrogen by progesterone, aromatase inhibitors, orange juice and cooked mushrooms, histamine and serotonin by antihistamines, cyproheptadine, nitric oxide by tetracycline, progesterone, agmatine, etc. Emodin, in cascara, blocks various things in lung cancer, and its laxative effect helps to lower nitric oxide, histamine, and serotonin."

This is very powerful stuff. RP said OJ has chemicals that are anti-estrogenic, it's one of raypeatclips's videos ().
No wonder I feel off in the days I don't drink OJ even if I consume white sucrose.

Didn't know pregnenolone is good against prostaglandins. Nice!

Anybody know an online store where I can buy teracycline without the bad stuff?

agmatine, interesting. I googled it and it comes from arginine which actually produces NO. So this is interesting. Anybody has experience with this?

haidut

Forum Supporter
"Dr. Peat wrote me this regarding lung cancer:

Lung cancer cells produce increased amounts of some things that promote abnormal growth, and some of these can be inhibited by common harmless materials. The effects of adenosine and (leaked) ATP are inhibited by caffeine, prostaglandins are inhibited by aspirin and pregnenolone, estrogen by progesterone, aromatase inhibitors, orange juice and cooked mushrooms, histamine and serotonin by antihistamines, cyproheptadine, nitric oxide by tetracycline, progesterone, agmatine, etc. Emodin, in cascara, blocks various things in lung cancer, and its laxative effect helps to lower nitric oxide, histamine, and serotonin."

This is very powerful stuff. RP said OJ has chemicals that are anti-estrogenic, it's one of raypeatclips's videos ().
No wonder I feel off in the days I don't drink OJ even if I consume white sucrose.

Didn't know pregnenolone is good against prostaglandins. Nice!

Anybody know an online store where I can buy teracycline without the bad stuff?

agmatine, interesting. I googled it and it comes from arginine which actually produces NO. So this is interesting. Anybody has experience with this?

Here is the study that I think he is referring to in regards to lung cancer and adenosine/caffeine.
Caffeine As A Potential Treatment For Cancer

Hey you.. how are you.. So I am confused..ha.. after reading this study and is it a good study. Caffeine and adenosine. - PubMed - NCBI so does adenosine, I guess high levels not good. That study sounds like caffeine isnt good.:confused:

Hey I'm good, how are you? Ray Peat usually says adenosine is undesirable. Caffeine counters it. I think he has said adenosine can have beneficial effects once or twice.

beachbum

Hey I'm good, how are you? Ray Peat usually says adenosine is undesirable. Caffeine counters it. I think he has said adenosine can have beneficial effects once or twice.
Im doing good. I entered another transformation contest and started to focus on my diet more. I decided to follow natedawggh's weightloss regimen (lowfat one) to some degree. I am determined to do it this time. I will post pictures too. Anyway thank you for explaining that. Now I read in another thread black tea reduced cancer (if I read that correctly) and coffee did not. So drink black tea or what about caffeine pills or is it something else in the tea .. but yet other research says coffee is good. :banghead: here is the thread Tea And Not Coffee Decreases Chances Of Lung Cancer

Im doing good. I entered another transformation contest and started to focus on my diet more. I decided to follow natedawggh's weightloss regimen (lowfat one) to some degree. I am determined to do it this time. I will post pictures too. Anyway thank you for explaining that. Now I read in another thread black tea reduced cancer (if I read that correctly) and coffee did not. So drink black tea or what about caffeine pills or is it something else in the tea .. but yet other research says coffee is good. :banghead: here is the thread Tea And Not Coffee Decreases Chances Of Lung Cancer

I don't worry about those kind of studies because it's a very particular situation. I don't like tea, it's too much like red wine. It does something that I don't like.

beachbum

I don't worry about those kind of studies because it's a very particular situation. I don't like tea, it's too much like red wine. It does something that I don't like.
Okay. Makes sense. I agree with the tea thing. I prefer coffee by far, but yet drink only about 2 cups.

Could caffeine in vape juice be good for lung cancer/asthma and such?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals