RP Email Advice Comment: Consciousness Is Electronic / Dreaming

Discussion in 'Email Advice' started by haidut, Apr 26, 2016.

1. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

but to do that you would need to have empathy, and be aware of your own emotions and be aware of other people's emotions.

That would take a lot of energy, which from my understanding, is the b vitamins and glycine and the fat solubles.
    Most people don't have those in their body.

2. Regina

Regina Member

You have to get out of stress to get out of stress. o_O

3. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

there is a phrase "gut instinct", to feel and know something with no evidence, almost like telepathic ability

Maybe the gut is the most important thing.

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

As Peat said (based on Pavlov's work) - digestion/food is your most direct contact with the outside world. So, yes, if digestion is not working well then our instinct about the world won't be very accurate either.

5. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

what is a "coincidence" ? Is the universe planned out already ?

what is art and music ? a transfer of metabolic energy ?

6. smith

smith Member

Holy cow, what do you think is causing this? I used to have this all the time as a young child

7. pimpnamedraypeat

pimpnamedraypeat Member

It's a showcase of genetic and metabolic health/quality.

You need to have high energy and good metabolism to be able to create the high dopamine necessary for creativity not to mention the skill and dedication that goes into making good music and art.

Coincidence is just pattern recognition. The universe is not random or chaotic it is orderly and ruled by a few forces out of which everything arises. There are bount to be repetitions and synchronicities

8. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I agree that being creative is the first thing to vanish when health suffers in my case. However, stress, in the form of a decisive purpose to be creative along with a deadline, can set the engines running while a lack of them might not. Some very creative people had very fragile health.
    Practicing an instrument and becoming good at playing it can be heavily routine-driven.

9. pimpnamedraypeat

pimpnamedraypeat Member

Theres a difference between skill and creativity. Someone who has been grinding away at the piano or violin might be able to play classical music perfectly but can they write an original piece

10. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

That was my point, it is also true for jazz musicians and possibly others . The other point was that some people in fragile health were very creative. I don't know where being creative starts though.