Royal Raymond Rife

Any thoughts on this? I just heard of him and surprised I haven’t mentioned ray or anyone else discuss him and his goal of potentially curing cancer and was basically weeded out by the pharmaceutical industry

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The closest thing To Rife was a medical journal article maybe 10 years ago about passing DC current in vitro through blood that had cancer cells in them. The current caused electroporation, breaking the cell walls of the cancer cells. Rife used AC, tuning into catastrophic resonance that exploded bacteria and viruses. Then a physics teacher named Holland or Hollander did a TedEx talk on it.

koky

been using a rife machine for lyme pretty successfully for about 6 years

Ben.

Could you elaborate on that? Succesfully how?

Jackson Chung

where did you get the machine from? In theory it works on cancer, bacteria, fungi, etc...as long as you know the frequencies correct? Care to post more about your experience?

It could help you get a "clean gut", but would need to be very careful as different bacteria have different harmonic frequencies and you could in theory allow once species (could be dangerous) to dominate.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
The closest thing To Rife was a medical journal article maybe 10 years ago about passing DC current in vitro through blood that had cancer cells in them. The current caused electroporation, breaking the cell walls of the cancer cells. Rife used AC, tuning into catastrophic resonance that exploded bacteria and viruses. Then a physics teacher named Holland or Hollander did a TedEx talk on it.
Holy :pileofpoop:...I need to read up on this more.

It's amazing how the pharma industry can destroy people who actually can improve and solve the issues plaguing us

A

Adf

Holy :pileofpoop:...I need to read up on this more.

It's amazing how the pharma industry can destroy people who actually can improve and solve the issues plaguing us

Yes, amazingly terrible. The oil industry also destroys people who invent new fuel systems. Hydrogen based fuel has successfully been invented and successfully snubbed by oil tycoons for decades now.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Yes, amazingly terrible. The oil industry also destroys people who invent new fuel systems. Hydrogen based fuel has successfully been invented and successfully snubbed by oil tycoons for decades now.
Hydrogen storage and transport is still a big issue. Hydrogen has a lower energy density than gasoline. I had a colleague at UNR, Dr. Chandra, who did experiments with hydrogen storage using nickel powder. You could store more hydrogen in this nickel powder than liquefied hydrogen. Then you needed to heat it up to release the hydrogen. But after so many cycle of absorption and release, the nickel particles would break down and the amount that could be stored was getting less and less. That was over 10 years ago. I helped with the design and assembly of his hydrogen storage apparatus. He is retired now and told me that this system was thrown out of his old lab, to make room for the new faculty hire. So it goes…

koky

where did you get the machine from? In theory it works on cancer, bacteria, fungi, etc...as long as you know the frequencies correct? Care to post more about your experience?

It could help you get a "clean gut", but would need to be very careful as different bacteria have different harmonic frequencies and you could in theory allow once species (could be dangerous) to dominate.

i got it from an older gentleman,who runs a sawmill in upstate new york
his wife got lyme, so he found original blueprints of royal rife's machine and successfully treated her
he then committed to make and sell them at his cost only
he is dan tracy @ 518 548 8495

Jackson Chung

Rife's work was in Scientific American in the ~1940s. Its been about 10 years, but I remember going to my University Library and finding those articles. Several of them confirming his work in prestigious publications at that. 1-2 years later I could not find them in the archives. Very strange, I even found old articles using google news search and google scholar. Results that have now been supressed.

Jackson Chung

i got it from an older gentleman,who runs a sawmill in upstate new york
his wife got lyme, so he found original blueprints of royal rife's machine and successfully treated her
he then committed to make and sell them at his cost only
he is dan tracy @ 518 548 8495
Awesome! I'll try and get in touch with him! Want to know his success results!!! Very interesting!!!

Phosphor

There are still frequency machines out there that cure Lyme and anything else that happens to be in the range that they put out. I have one that cures Lyme but is a broad band electric field that puts out from 100Hz to 5000Hz. It, like the one described above, was designed by a person (brilliant engineer) based on Rife principles, for his girlfriend who had Lyme. It cured her, whom I know personally, and one other person I know personally. I used mine to cure an infection I acquired during a mold exposure that the doctors could do nothing about. They are still available, NOT "fancy" or computerized, are not marketed, and are made to order and sold at cost. It takes a few weeks to get one, and the one I have is about $2k+ because of the time and materials. It uses a powerful audio amplifier, some electronics, and two large screens that are enclosed. The screens are the two halves of a capacitor and you sit between them. With a functioning Rife machine (many out there are toys) you have to be extremely careful of Herx reactions and only escalate your use based on preventing serious Herx. With the infection I had, that I still have no idea what it was, I had to start at five seconds at five volts power. It took me two and a half years to get to ten minutes at 20 volts, because I had to "follow the herx" and make sure I did not do myself in with herx reaction. However, the infection has been gone several years now and has not come back. I won't put the info in here because it is a person's personal phone number, but if you seriously want information because you have Lyme, PM me and eventually I'll see the PM. Obviously this is NOT an "FDA-approved" device; it is a home made thing sold very occasionally to individuals with no claims made.

Ben.

Sounds like ripping lyme sufferers off with costs in the thousands while having them waste years of their life because it takes "that long" to cure them.

If people realy cared about helping people in the torture cage that is their body, then you would give DYI information on how to make it and try it once's self.

Brian Douglas

Sounds like ripping lyme sufferers off with costs in the thousands while having them waste years of their life because it takes "that long" to cure them.

If people realy cared about helping people in the torture cage that is their body, then you would give DYI information on how to make it and try it once's self.

Brian Douglas

Ben.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals