RoundUp (glyphosate) Linked To Alzheimers, Parkinson And ALS

haidut

Forum Supporter
I posted about a similar study a few months ago, but this time the scientists are directly making the claim that RoundUp is causally involved with these conditions. The mechanism of action is again glycine antagonism / deletion by glyphosate.

Monsanto's Roundup Weedkiller Linked to Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and ALS

"...According to the most recent review, Glyphosate pathways to modern disease V: Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins, conducted by independent scientists Anthony Samsel, Ph.D. and Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), glyphosate acts as a glycine analogue that incorporates into peptides during protein synthesis. In this process, it alters a number of proteins that depend on conserved glycine for proper function. According to the authors, glyphosate substitution for glycine correlates with several diseases, including diabetes, obesity, asthma, Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and Parkinson’s disease, among others."

whit

This also explains why the liver is directly effected.
I've seen Seneff in many interviews on this. In one she explained how glyphosate blocked the livers ability to synthesize Vit.D as well as disrupting many other hormone pathways.
This is wicked stuff!
Great find! I'm surprised there's not more traffic on this thread.o_O

lampofred

Can milk contain glyphosate? Or do cows take it out when filtering the grass they eat through their stomachs?

whit

OTE="lampofred, post: 299912, member: 3755"]Can milk contain glyphosate? Or do cows take it out when filtering the grass they eat through their stomachs?[/QUOTE]

I've personally not seen milk tested specifically for glyphosate.
The Toxinless site may have some specifics.

moss

Can milk contain glyphosate? Or do cows take it out when filtering the grass they eat through their stomachs?

That is an interesting question.
Dairy farmers are usually pretty fussy and careful with their cows. It's what is added to the milk in production after leaving the farm that is a worry and so possibly a double whammy?

This is one of the more recent slide presentations from Seneff and on pg 55 recommends AC, bentonite clay, humic and fulvic acids and sauerkraut helpful for reducing urinary levels of glyphosate in cows.

And all the more reason people, to take hepatics or bitters regularly such as Dandelion, St Marys Thistle, Gentian... for liver support.

Attachments

• WAPFSeneff1.pdf
    30 MB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom