Rotavirus vaccination for babys......unsafe?

ddjd

So unfortunately my girlfriend is going ahead with vaccinating our 3-month year old baby this Friday.

He will get the 6-in-1 Sanofi Hexyon vaccine. It contains the following CRAP:

(can someone please explain why the hell, a 3 month old baby needs a Hepatitis B vaccine??)

1633445921325.png

1633446208120.png

most concerning is of course the Aluminium. And there's always potential for other toxic ingredients which vaccine companies have been known to sneak in without declaring- i.e. Thimerosal (mercury)

whilst my objections to this vaccine have been ignored by my other half, she says I can decide if he recieves the ROTAVIRUS vaccination or not.

My initial reaction is of course NO, but i want to also research it.

If you know anything about the Rotavirus vaccination please do let me know

InChristAlone

Absolutely not. My kids (12 and 9) are completely unvaxxed and worst they had was a stomach sickness which they got thru just fine. The rotavax can cause severe side effects. Breastfeeding is protective.

Last edited:

LucyL

No - combo vaccines are the worst. do as few vaccines as possible at a time and space them out as much as possible. Rotovirus vaccine was one of the ones we skipped all together, because roto virus isn't a serious illness in a first world country and the vaccine can cause bowel distortion.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

No - combo vaccines are the worst. do as few vaccines as possible at a time and space them out as much as possible. Rotovirus vaccine was one of the ones we skipped all together, because roto virus isn't a serious illness in a first world country and the vaccine can cause bowel distortion.
Unfortunately she's not budging regarding the combo vaccine. It's terrible but she's not letting me have a say. I've tried again and again.

But weirdly she said I can decide about the Rota virus so I will absolutely say NO to that.

Thanks for your input

InChristAlone

I think the question becomes why aren't you the leader of your family?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I think the question becomes why aren't you the leader of your family?
She is a serious ALPHA?. She's also a doctor which means she's indoctrinated into the CULT- so many years of indoctrination that I'm up against. It's not easy.

But I'm annoyed at myself for not thinking this through before we thought about having children together. In that regard, I'm slightly to blame.

I actually find it horrendous to think what the effects of these vaccinations will have on what is currently a perfect child.

He hasn't been ill or sick for 1 day since he was born. I know for a fact that he's going to be constantly sick after the crap they put in him on Friday.

InChristAlone

She is a serious ALPHA?. She's also a doctor which means she's indoctrinated into the CULT- so many years of indoctrination that I'm up against. It's not easy.

But I'm annoyed at myself for not thinking this through before we thought about having children together. In that regard, I'm slightly to blame.

I actually find it horrendous to think what the effects of these vaccinations will have on what is currently a perfect child.

He hasn't been ill or sick for 1 day since he was born. I know for a fact that he's going to be constantly sick after the crap they put in him on Friday.
Wow good luck with your wife! Does she agree with any of the Peat stuff?

LucyL

Anecdotally, we gave a 6-in-1 combo vax to a litter of Siamese kittens once, and they all (there 6 kittens) stopped eating and got very lethargic for about a week. It was very frightening. The smallest one nearly died and we only pulled it through by dosing with antibiotics.

InChristAlone

P

Peatness

This is a very difficult situation. I can’t imagine how he must be feeling knowing his child may be put at risk within days. This is not the time to pass judgement on his marital status.

LucyL

This is a very difficult situation. I can’t imagine how he must be feeling knowing his child may be put at risk within days. This is not the time to pass judgement on his marital status.
Maybe the OP could extend his hand in marriage in return for delaying the shots?

Perry Staltic

Nobody's passing judgment on anything, except maybe you

Peater

You could show her the document @Pina posted in this thread

Personally I think she's mad, I'd pay thousands to live my life all over again with never having a single vaccine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals