Rotationally LSD (microdosing) + Cypro (microdosing) dosing

Fexxx

LSD (Microdosing) helps me a lot regarding motivation and joy in life. For my sleep and IBS problems it helps unfortunately rather less. Therefore I think about taking Cypro every other day. Do you have any experience with this and what could be a good intake pattern to benefit from both substances?
Maybe every 36 Hours LSD or Cypro? Or 5 Days Cypro, 2 days off then 5 days LSD?

LUH 3417

LSD (Microdosing) helps me a lot regarding motivation and joy in life. For my sleep and IBS problems it helps unfortunately rather less. Therefore I think about taking Cypro every other day. Do you have any experience with this and what could be a good intake pattern to benefit from both substances?
Maybe every 36 Hours LSD or Cypro? Or 5 Days Cypro, 2 days off then 5 days LSD?
I’ve taken both for similar purposes and never experienced physiological benefits of low serotonin directly on cypro, only mental. I think lsd provides juxtaposition of low serotonin/high dopamine so i could distinguish between the mental/physical effects more easily. with cypro lowering both dopamine and serotonin it was difficult for me to notice any physical health benefits; I still had a stuffy nose, was constipated, couldn’t sleep even on 28mg per day (this was just a few day experiment because low dose wasn’t doing much either). Cypro did make me really concerned with taking responsibility for my life and not being a victim in a situation I had found myself in. That was def a low serotonin quality.

For instance lsd made my back pain disappear, cypro didn’t. The over lap between the two is that feeling of tuning in to what’s in front of you/in the moment with precision and noticing how spectacular physical reality can be. Other than that, for me personally, I don’t see much of a cross over. Maybe it’s something in my own physiology however since some people claim 1mg knocks them out.

OP
F

Fexxx

Ok, took 1mg for 2 days. Sleep was indeed better, appetite no changes, daytime laziness and tiredness high - which resulted in a higher coffee consumption. This was bad for my stomach :/ . I think I will keep it as an emergency sleep substance.

BTW: What do you think about Passionflower - it increases Dopamine & GABA but lowers Sert and Histamine a bit.
Sound’s good?!

OP
F

Fexxx

10mcg 1v-LSD (it’s still legal in Germany).
Wouldn’t say it has direct and strong Libido effects. But it’s not counterproductive ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals