Rosacea

BNH345521

I have rosacea on my face, and sometimes it gets pretty bad to where it looks like I have sunburn. It's itchy, and dry as well. Any recommendations on what I can do to help with it? I wear foundation to cover it up, but I'd rather not wear it if I can stay away from it. I like the all natural look. Also any recommendations on a homemade topical cream? Or is this something I have to work from the inside out?

RealNeat

I have rosacea on my face, and sometimes it gets pretty bad to where it looks like I have sunburn. It's itchy, and dry as well. Any recommendations on what I can do to help with it? I wear foundation to cover it up, but I'd rather not wear it if I can stay away from it. I like the all natural look. Also any recommendations on a homemade topical cream? Or is this something I have to work from the inside out?
B2. Low dose.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I read somewhere that some people who took Ivermectin, I think they took it for Covid-19, noticed that their skin issues disappeared.

I just googled on ‘Ivermectin rosacea’ and there are medical journal articles and treatments available using Ivermectin for rosacea.

Z

Zsazsa

In addition to what has already been recommended here, a non fermentative diet helps greatly
Ivermectin = acari
Metronidazole = Giardia, Blastocystis
B2 = helps all types

Motif

How quick should people feel relief if a b vitamin deficiency would be really the cause and they start adding it?

i started a b complex weeks ago and I don’t think it’s really doing much or anything.

RealNeat

How quick should people feel relief if a b vitamin deficiency would be really the cause and they start adding it?

i started a b complex weeks ago and I don’t think it’s really doing much or anything.
Go for sublingual. Hold it in your mouth for as long as possible. Some people aren't B deficient because they don't eat it, they are deficient because they don't absorb it, gut issues.

Motif

Go for sublingual. Hold it in your mouth for as long as possible. Some people aren't B deficient because they don't eat it, they are deficient because they don't absorb it, gut issues.
But you need special sublingual supplements for that i guess ? And how much is really absorbed sublingual?

RealNeat

But you need special sublingual supplements for that i guess ? And how much is really absorbed sublingual?
No you don't. B vitamins are water soluble. It doesn't really matter how much is absorbed orally, why?... because if you have digestive issues you might not absorb that much, so you'll only increase the absorption by holding it in your mouth and swallowing. I'm not saying to spit it out after... if you are really looking for foolproof absorption (professional) injections are the obvious solution.

orangeUglad

50-100mg of doxycycline hyclate everyday is the only thing I've found that completely takes my rosacea away

calvert79

50-100mg of doxycycline hyclate everyday is the only thing I've found that completely takes my rosacea away
Wow, how do you get antibiotics to take every day? Is it OTC where you live? Does that do any damage to your gut flora?

Motif

No you don't. B vitamins are water soluble. It doesn't really matter how much is absorbed orally, why?... because if you have digestive issues you might not absorb that much, so you'll only increase the absorption by holding it in your mouth and swallowing. I'm not saying to spit it out after... if you are really looking for foolproof absorption (professional) injections are the obvious solution.
Thx. Will try. Hope I can take the taste

Korven

Tried zz cream?

I tried this and it burned my face, destroyed skin barrier and caused horrible pustules (demodex?) die-off. But seems to work well for some people.

I've had much better results with using a hypochlorous acid spray, very safe and effective for all sorts of skin inflammation. Rosacea likely stems from gut issues causing systemic inflammation, but it can be helpful to use topical anti-inflammatories to break the vicious cycle of skin inflammation. Raw honey, colloidal oatmeal and neem powder/oil has also helped me.

orangeUglad

Wow, how do you get antibiotics to take every day? Is it OTC where you live? Does that do any damage to your gut flora?
I decided to go to the dermatologist and she prescribed me the doxy. I rolled with it...I've been on it for about 2 months now and digestion has been good so far...who knows what the long term affects will be though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals