Rosacea, Psoriasis, seb dermatitis, eczema, what vitamins and minerals are lacking if you have those?

SamYo123

Please add what you know is lacking when it comes to those skin conditions from minerals to vitamins

Rosacea - B2?

Eczema

Serb Dermatitis - B6?

Psoriasis

Scenes

Please add what you know is lacking when it comes to those skin conditions from minerals to vitamins

Rosacea - B2?

Eczema

Serb Dermatitis - B6?

Psoriasis
I think the balance of nutrition is too complex to manage via supps, hence why Ray always recommends eggs, oysters, milk, liver, oj etc. He has said he doesn’t recommend individual nutritional supps for this reason many times.

Having had a lot of skin issues in the past, I would recommend milk, eggs, coffee and something like vitamin e or stearic acid (cacoa butter) to reduce redness. I think b vitamins are important, but eggs or liver are the way to do it.

Birdie

pretty sure liver gave me rosacea and a new seb derm rash on my forehead
That's interesting. How did you figure it out? Did the rash start after eating liver? Did it take a few days?

Birdie

My dermatitis seems to clear up when taking vitamin A daily
This has helped me too. I had been taking too much D in relation to A. I think Ray recommends a ratio of 5:1. I do supplement them in addition to getting them in food. But I think the emphasis on getting nutrients from foods is super important. Before meeting up with Ray, I used lots of supplements. There is so much more to it.

Btw, B6 can be a dangerous supplement. Good to look up side effects on that one.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sunlight. Also light at sunrise being uber important.

Quelsatron

That's interesting. How did you figure it out? Did the rash start after eating liver? Did it take a few days?
rosacea appeared at most one month after eating liver the first time, the rash has appeared around times I was eating a lot of liver (and feeling bad due to too much liver)

Motif

This has helped me too. I had been taking too much D in relation to A. I think Ray recommends a ratio of 5:1. I do supplement them in addition to getting them in food. But I think the emphasis on getting nutrients from foods is super important. Before meeting up with Ray, I used lots of supplements. There is so much more to it.

Btw, B6 can be a dangerous supplement. Good to look up side effects on that one.
How much vitamin d did you take daily ?

@Quelsatron maybe it’s a zinc problem for you then and the copper / zinc balance was too much?

Quelsatron

I mean, skin issues, headache, lethargy, all suddenly introduced with the introduction of liver, which is the strongest vitamin A source in the world? Last time I ate liver I had a migraine the next day, it's too closely linked. It might be the copper but I feel it's more likely to be the A.

JKX

Rosacea - B2?

Eczema

Serb Dermatitis - B6?

Psoriasis
Skin problems are usually manifestations of a gut issue.

Dr. B

5:1 vitamin D to vitamin A? so 10000 Iu D3 per 2000 IU A? or is it the reverse?

OP
S

SamYo123

Bacteria. Endotoxin. Serotonin.

Hows your respiration? Sinuses? Breathing deep and easy? Temps? Pulse? Thyroid?
all good, i dont bloat from oats, just gas about 6-8hours after, bring temp up better than fruit and juice

How is it bacteria if its flushing it out via bowl movements?

Last edited:

boris

pretty sure liver gave me rosacea and a new seb derm rash on my forehead

I had that when I ate a liver that wasn't completely good (had some darker oxidized areas and felt sticky). It smelled fine, so I decided to eat it, and it gave me horrible endotoxin symptoms. Lethargy, a rash on my forehead and bad smelling stool. A fresh evenly coloured liver from the same store did not give me these symptoms.

Birdie

5:1 vitamin D to vitamin A? so 10000 Iu D3 per 2000 IU A? or is it the reverse?
Vit D : Vit A according to Ray should be 5:1.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals